Hylea - 67 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hylea
Whee!

Hylea - 67 Cleric

Postby Hylea » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:43 pm

The Basics

-Name Hylea
-Class Cleric
-Level 67
-How many AAs? 62
-Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Old Seb, POJ
-Do you have a clicky buff item? - Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? - Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I enjoy buffing/healing/group and raid involvement
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Experienceing new areas/questing/raiding/grouping
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Currently doing Creator Dons/Wos/MPG. Group with guildies mainly
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Would like to get epic 1.5, Level 70 and keep advancing AA's.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central time zone, play normally evenings and weekends
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Horcey, Tillaanu
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Currenlty in Semper Carborundum - very nice guild. Have made wonderful friends there. I am wanting to gain raid experience and
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am currently a member of Semper Carborundum

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Tchien former guildmate. I have grouped and raided with Tchien, Deverin and Ediari a few times. I also raided Saryn with CN
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Impressed with the people I have grouped with everytime. All very friendly very helpful and make the experience totally enjoyable.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? My goals are to advance. I want to find a place where I can continue to grow and develop my character.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:54 pm

Glad to see your app, Hylea. Being one of my closest frieds from SC, I hppe to see you wearing CN's tag soon/ You would love it with us!

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:54 pm

WEWT!! Great to See You App!! Looking forward to seeing you on more raids and grouping up with you!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Ediari
Whee!

Postby Ediari » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:20 pm

Great to see Hylea apply! :D