Lirish - 69 Beastlord app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lirish
Whee!

Lirish - 69 Beastlord app

Postby Lirish » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:47 am

Name - Lirish Tae`Kwon
Class - Beastlord
Level - 69
How many AAs? - 96
Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
List which keys and flags you have. - Seb, VT, Emp, Elemental, Time, KT
Do you have a clicky buff item? - Yes
Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? - Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? - Being able to buff, slow and sometimes tank (for a few seconds atleast) for groups.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) - I enjoy grouping, raiding, and just having fun while i play

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? - Put up LFG...grind...grind some more...grind even more!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) - guess my biggest goals at the moment would be level 70 and epic 1.5

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? - Normally from 4pm CST to 12am CST

-Please list your alts on this server (just names) - Uindiyan, Kikadin

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. - Alternate Eclipse, left when i got married

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. - nope

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know Unikyte from long ago and Skratz when we were both in AE together, grouped with some CN members over the past few years can't remember specific names though

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? - Been looking for a family style raiding guild for a long time and the raid times are perfect for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? - Make new friends and just have fun

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) - Yes

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=965048

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:04 am

Hey papa bst! good to see your app!
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:13 am

Hey Lirish!

Thanks for the countless SD's on that bard epic hit (drat that bard epic hit anyway!). I look forward to seeing you around more often :)
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Lirish
Whee!

Postby Lirish » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:30 am

Had a great time in PoWater the other night with Silly, Cicak, Gala and a couple others i can't for the life of me remember their names (/cry don't hurt me!). Still can't believe i forgot my EB item and drowned!...man did i ever feel stupid after that.

Hope to see you all on today/tomorrow!

~Lirish

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:43 am

Me! You forgot me! Silly kitty. And Don't feel too bad about drowning, I actually did it earier that day while camping Lord Bergurgle for my cleric LOL. We all make silly mistakes from time to time