69 Bard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
tunz
Whee!

69 Bard

Postby tunz » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:56 am

-Name Tunz-Class Bard
-Level 69
-How many AAs? 210
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Fully elemental,Time, one turn in from sleepers, VT keyed
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes I have at least 2
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? the freedom of swapping jobs as needed and adapting to any situation.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I dig helping others, and i really enjoy teamwork, but really i just want to be understood, and used like a good bard
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I like to raid here and there i am basically a very laid back player, i PL my 2 box necro and or sit in rss looking for groups, other than that i update and run progs on 3 acres of servers for the williams energy company while kiting!!!!
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I am already flagged from way back and have my fletching GM hehe, i am laid back, i really dont care about lvling or the epic thing, i am happy where i am at the moment, and happy if i aquire new aa's and the like but i am happy just being me.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am Central time, i do work third shift, but play untill the last minute, and i am always on during the day
-Please list your alts on this server Needfull Things, cywair fios, wayreth spellhurler(almost all toons beyond 2001)
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. TF and OoA
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Nope I am guildless atm.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names . I have plenty of friends in CN been grouping with them for over 4 years hard to name names.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? you take your time, learn see understand, then go.... but no particular reason, i just understand your state of mind and alot of friends.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? i dont expect anything from the guild, other than what i put into it, my friends know i am a perfectionist in my craft and i play my heart out.
-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

samane
Whee!

Postby samane » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:58 am

hi ,
curious[quote]
what does that mean?
Samane

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:03 pm

Greetings Tunz -

Currently our applications are closed but we appreciate your interest. Because of our current raiding status, another informative post you may want to read is our Note on Elemental Raids for applicants.

Please feel free to contact an officer ingame if you have any questions - and to get information on our applications chat channel. Once applications open up again, you'll be one step ahead in the process. Thanks again for your interest, and we hope to see you ingame soon.

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:22 pm

Tunz apped before the apps were closed he went back and redid it to the apps specs. But will have to see what Gala thinks.

Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:42 pm

There may have been a misunderstanding on my part. In his app, Tunz posted that he was a former member of TF and OoA and currently guildless. I noticed in July that he wasn't joining apps channel and was wearing a TF guild tag again. I assumed he rejoined his old guild and was no longer interested in CN. Later, our playtimes didn't seem to coincide so I couldn't talk to him about it. I archived his voting thread at that time. Right after that time was when I had my two weeks away from the game due to moving, so I may have missed some interaction ingame.

Tunz, if I'm totally off on this, please let me know and let me apologize in advance. I'll make things right. Please advise me on your intentions. Thank you.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

App

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:39 pm

He apped and then went back to TF and now seems to be apping again. Hopefully he will hang in there this time.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:40 am

Is he still apping? TF is curious as well ;)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:56 am

Haven't seen him in the apps channel at all. No idea what is going on with this one...

tunz1

Postby tunz1 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:21 pm

okay dropped the old guild finally forever i am ready to move ahead =) unguilded and good to go.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:24 am

Fair paths n such.

Serano