Our mass app by request :)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Quait
Whee!

Our mass app by request :)

Postby Quait » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:28 pm

---Names---
Quait -- Shaman 70 /1.5 /517AA / Full EP flags (all healing, mgb done)
Drachees -- Cleric 70 / 1.5 /207AA / Full EP Flags(all healing, mgb, DI AA done)
Drachess -- Ranger 70 / Drachees box / 170AA or so / Full EP Flags
Girrin -- Rogue 70 /60 AA or so and climbing / Full EP Flags (SoS, escape done)
Derdarr -- Bard 70 / 200AA or so / Full EP Flags
Swamiape -- Warrior 70 / 200AA plus or so / poj trials, hedge, TT, grummus, TZ done if im not mistaken (all defensives and hp AA done)
Click the names for magelo's (magelo was down while making this app, so the AA numbers for the others aren't exact)

All have clickies, all have EB items

---Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave---

We are all in Secret Odyssey atm,, this guild was created by me for no other reason then to have access to the hall, its really just made up of us with a couple friends alts to reach 10 accounts, before this, all but Swamiape, who stayed in Clan Breathnach, were in Impetus for its glorious plow to EP's. Before Impetus we all were Clan Breathnach(who's dying a slow painfull death since WoW and EQ2 came out)

---If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why---

For hall access, and besides, only members to answer to in SO is us :)

---Your Experience with CN---

Well, were all Vaz refugies so all of us have grouped with CN at some point, and even have a few friends there... Myself was even once tagged CN for 2 weeks, but i left due to Raid target changes at the time ( i hate luclin more then a pencil in the eye :P :) )

---Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?---

This isn't your typical application obviously so i can't really speak for everone in detail but i can say this. Our primary focus in this game is and always has been to have fun. We have fun experiencing, we have fun raiding, we have fun dying. That being said, due to swamiapes and girrins shortened playing schedule our group guild idea isn't working as intended,, some of us spend many hours just sort of looking for stuff to do and its making us a little nuts.. Our goal is to find a permanent stable home we can hang our hat on for the rest of our EQ playing days....

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:18 am

Thank you for your application, Quait & company. As I mentioned in game, applications are currently closed, however they will re-open shortly. In the meantime, you guys are welcome to tag along at raids. With your EP flags, you'll not have trouble getting into most of our raid areas. You may also want to look into getting Tipt trial done for KT access, if you haven't already.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:22 am

Good to see you again Quait.

I still send you these odd tells, but lately they have been few and far between.

Anyway Quait is a good guy :)
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:54 am

Me, Der and Drach cleric have the tipt trial done, but will get the ranger, girr and swami done soon i hope...

Hey sid, aye its been a long time :) Do miss reading those Summoned Siderius messages :lol:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:17 pm

only need Tipt now? What about sewers and Vxed?

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:41 pm

just need tipt now bro!!
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:04 pm

Good to see your app Quait, join us on some raids, and if you don't have it yet send a tell to an officer in the game or me and I will give you the app channel. I suppose you can raid and group with us even tho we are not currently taking new members. And as far as I know we still have people in our app channel.

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:35 am

Quait and friends,

I am happy to see your application!! Since shaman don't group up too often with each other, I am looking forward to grouping with everyone except Q!!... hehe.. Hope to see ya'll soon
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:12 am

I grouped with Drachees, Drachess and Derdarr yesterday in Stillmoon I didn't get to test them hardcore, but I did acidently pull 3 mobs over when one of them was either afk or oom. I entended to solo one of the named mobs but got two adds that in the end turned into 3 adds, think I killed em all, but they were kind to me about it and didn't complain. Even welcomed me to return and group with them again.

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:53 am

I did acidently pull 3 mobs over when one of them was either afk or oom

No bro, you mean that you were volontarily testing there ability to react to unexpected situations... us pallies don't do anything by accident :)

Good to see your apps. Hope to see you guys in game.

Bobbert
Whee!

Quait, Swamiape and friends

Postby Bobbert » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:00 am

/wave CN

Hello all long time no see.

Just wanted to mention that I have known Quait and Swamiape for quite some time now. 6 years I think. Both very good players at their positions and should be given a good look at.

While I cannot speak for the other folks they have app'ing with them, I can say that these guys do know their jobs and do them well. If i know Q at all it is that he typically plays with other folks that know their abilities as well. That should be testament of the others he has with him. Swami....meh...he'll play with anyone wearing a skirt. :twisted:

Good to see you guys appi'ing to CN. Should be a good home for you guys to fit into.

Cya around the hunting grounds...

Bobb

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:37 am

BOBBERT...HUGS! So good to hear from you!!!! :D Major HUGS Sweetie! :D

/derail off
Ryana

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:45 am

Funny how this happened but in the last two days I've grouped with almost everyone of this group. I even left a group last night with Quait only to join some of the other guys in PoS with my alt. Guess its due to those groups being let my CN people inviting others in the app channel, so probably not so big a coinsidence. Quait has been around a while and Im sure I've grouped with him in the past, but we had a good time the other night in WoS. He kept making fun of me dieing on pulls, while we were joking about the ranger and his inablity to pull.