66 Cleric App (MERRC)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

66 Cleric App (MERRC)

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:37 pm

The Basics

-Name =Merrc

-Class =Cleric

-Level = 66

-How many AAs?= 60

-Is this character a main or an alt? = Main

-List which keys and flags you have. =TOFS, Lower Depths, Thunderous Foyer, Stone key , Seb, Charsis, and i forgot some
-Do you have a clicky buff item? = Yes

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? =Lodi Shield

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? =I love being able to PvP and survive with my cleric, i get to heal and become ramp tank and die almost instantly, joke.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) =I like grping with my fam for AA points

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? = I currently get on , look for a grp quick, then if nothing i go faction for to help my ONE lowbie character, get some cash cause i am broke.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) -=I am currently epic, i want to get epic 2.0, get more AA, get into time, work my eventually to anguish i suppose but that might be a while
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 10am-12pm Central Time zone

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). = Occido

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. =Was with Vantage for a long time, i know they didnt' have the best of names, but they are no longer alive and i have just been roaming since then..

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.= member of Aeon Overlords....just becuase i am floating right now waiting arond to actually app myself to CN

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. = Yes, my father Tinyshadow lvl 68 SK, is a member as well as my brother Zatrekan 67 bard. I raided in POS last night with Kcey and grp with her quite a few times in dranik scar instances. truthseeker i played with a lot before he got super uber. not that he will ever claim that.Kulolan was in my old guild.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? = Yes, my family is in it, and i'm looking to join as well. Looking for some raid time as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? = my goal is to better myself as a player/character, hopeuflly by bettering myself i can better others in the guild as well.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes) =yes

samane
Whee!

Postby samane » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:40 pm

Hey Merrc
Grats on all the lveveling!
hugs
Samane

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:17 pm

FINALLY! I got the whole family to apply! HOLY SMOKES TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH!
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Dorn
Whee!

Postby Dorn » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:46 pm

HAHA. Nice to see the app Merrc!