I am applying for CN Membership

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kaiylae

I am applying for CN Membership

Postby Kaiylae » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:25 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name Kaiylae
-Class Cleric
-Level 66
-How many AAs? 21
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. sebilis and HS keys
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Helping other people and knowing they trust me
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I dont care for questing other than that not much I dont like about eq other than rude people
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I go lfg and am either grouping in BOT,WOS,DON or MPG working on aa's I spend about 8 hours a day grouping
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) My goals for my character in eq is to get her pop flagged and elemental flagged,also to raid and get better gear,and have 1000 + aas and attain lvl 70
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? central
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Kayladestiny,Linnaya,Sabashia,Angelline,Kedenie,Slayania and Silkheart
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Concordant Synergy and Avengers of NIght I left because when i first joined everyone played and grouped with me then 2 months later noone aknowledged me being on. Baka Ban Mana guild leader left and guild fell apart,Arcane Madness I left because I want a raiding guild and they cannot offer me that I am friends with the guild leader and he understands he cannot offer what I need right now in my eq career.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Yes,I am good friends with Woldar,Dorn and Devarin. Have you ever raided or hunted with us? yes I raided with you to help Samane get her 1.5 epic hit.Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
-Why are you applying to CN? CN has a great reputation as a good guild and helping there members rise up in there EQ career. Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have friends in CN and they are what I am looking for in a guild.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? My goals are to get POP flagged in CN and progress to get better gear and do all I can to help anyone as much as I can. I think I play eq pretty well for some I am only cleric they will group with so I think I play my class well =)

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Dorn
Whee!

Postby Dorn » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:48 pm

Nice to see the application Kaiylae. Always a need for a cleric, and if you're grouped with me maybe 2 clerics haha. Now hit 67 and gimme conviction /grin

samane
Whee!

Postby samane » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:36 pm

Hi Kaiylae
Thank you for your help on my epic. (though I don't remember You being there,,, I was such a stress-out about it!)
Unfortunatly we have a hold on apps at the moment. We have had a flood of applications latley and need to get to know these people and see if they are a good fit for CN. We take a bit of time on gettin to know people before deciding if they are a good fit with us. There was no specific time set for how long we would be freezing the application process.
Hoping that you have the patience to wait till applications are being accepted again
Sincerely
Samane

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:34 pm

Hi Kaiylae

Good to see you applying to our guild. We can always use another healer. With your chanter alt you would make a great addition to the guild.

We need to get you on some of the raids so folks can get to know you better.

YOu have my support for membership.

Woldar
68 Druid

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:22 pm

Actually, Samane is only partially correct. The hold starts Sunday at 12AM (Midnight, IE technically Monday). So you got your app in on time, and it will be considered. Thank you for your interest in CN.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:28 pm

Great job on the Saryrn raid tonight, Kaiylae. It was a pleasure working with you and talking to you. 8)

Zyton
Whee!

Postby Zyton » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:44 pm

Hiya Kaiylae!

Looks like you made it just in time, which is really cool. Also, thanks for giving me a clue who you are, since I mostly played with your alt Kayladestiny in the Baka Ban Mana days. I was this close -----><----- to joining BBM even though I had raid ambitions, and knew it wouldn't happen there. I always had fun grouping with you and your former guildmates... Except DT, just kidding. ;D

If you keep in touch with any of the former BBM members, tell them I said hello... haven't seen some of them on in forever. I recently helped Eclaire with the 1.0 epic in a pickup. I think I saved DT's body from being water logged (stuck at the bottom of the waterfall or below that even, or something ridiculous like that). Haven't seen Aakina or Miik on in a long time... but i have been lazy looking.

Sorry I didn't remember your cleric, but I am sure we grouped together at least once. You can blame Eclaire and Aakina for that... BBM had plenty of clerics for a nonraid guild, lol.

Fingers Crossed and will definately be looking forward to grouping with you again.

Zyton

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:13 pm

[b] Thanks for having me for an App and thanks for the warm welcome on here :D Since I have applied for CN in the last 2 days I have been flagged for Saryrn,Sol Ro,Hedge and TT. Thanks for all the help and I look forward to grouping with you in raids and exp groups more. Have fun everyone and take care.

Kaiylae

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:42 am

I had a lot of fun on the DoN yesterday with you :) I look forward to the next time we can get together and hang out :D

See you around!
Silly