Jeharlondor - Ranger Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Jeharlondor

Jeharlondor - Ranger Application

Postby Jeharlondor » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:56 am

The Basics

-Name - Jeharlondor Truepath
-Class - Ranger
-Level - 70
-How many AAs? - 290
-Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
-List which keys and flags you have. - VT, EP Flagged
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes.
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

I enjoy the versatility of a Ranger, Jack of All trades type class.
Sometimes, in areas that are not too bad, I like to tank him (BoT, PoV, Blackburrow).

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I like the adventure and exploring.
I miss the friendships that I have made in the past and would like to make some more friends.
I like to group for adventure.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

Right now it usually consists of running around lfg for awhile until something opens. My last couple of friends are members of major raiding guilds and I don't have the opportunity to group with them much.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I would like to max out my defensive AA's. I am working on the Home Zone AA. Most of my motivation right now is AA related.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I play a little during the day, and at night around 7 PM CST.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

Elsegundo
Cobyx
Silus

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

Tribal Fury- I left them because the Guildchat and forums were too adult oriented for my taste.

Sequel- I left them because I didn't have a place there.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Not a member of any Guild atm.

Your Experience with CN

I have no online experience with CN.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

I do not know any members of CN atm.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I like the idea of being in a family type Guild with raiding abilities. I like the idea of greeting and being greeted when I log on. I would like to be able to help Guild members and also to find some friends in the Guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

I hope to raid with the Guild. I hope to make friends in the Guild. Hopefully, I will have some folks to talk to once I get online.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Yes.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:24 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Jeharlondor. That name sounds so familiar to me. Please get with us ingame so we can get you into our apps channel if you haven't already. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You may immediately join us on raids, groups, and events. Looking forward to meeting you.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:47 am

Hello Jeharlondor!

Nice looking application :) I look forward to meeting you soon!

Ranja power!

:D
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod