Finamdar - 64 Magician

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Finamdar
Master of the BGR

Finamdar - 64 Magician

Postby Finamdar » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:49 pm

The Basics

-Name: Finamdar
-Class: Magician
-Level: 64
-How many AAs?: 10
-Is this character a main or an alt?: Main
-List which keys and flags you have.: only key I have is seb and I have various PoP flags along the way to elemental. would say which ones, but I forget and I can never figure out what the seer is talking about. also flagged for Sol Ro (alternate access) and PoFire (alternate access)
-Do you have a clicky buff item?: Fabled JBoots
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Knotted Turtlebone Ring

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
I really like pets. that's one of the things that first drew me to the magician class when I first started playing EQ (that and I thought that never having to buy food and water would be a great asset). I like the ability mages have to solo, but I prefer not to. it gets lonely, just me and jebeker.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I like raiding, grouping, soling, questing, exploring occasionally but I get lost way too often for my own good. I think exploring with a group is awesome though, especially if someone knows their way around the zone already.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
sit around LFG for a while, find a group, kill some mobs, rinse, repeat.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I'm hoping to level to 70 ASAP and also get my pet discipline AA, since I love working with my pet, but without that AA it makes it difficult on raids. long term I would love to get my epic 1.5 and 2.0 (very long term). also hoping to get time flagged at some point. I have a lot of goals... it keeps the game interesting for me.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I usually play late nights from about 7 or 8pm til 3 or 4am sometimes I start earlier sometimes I end later, those are my usual hours. I also play a lot more during the summer (pretty much whenever I'm awake). I play in Eastern time.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
no alts worth mentioning yet. I'll add any if I start to play them. almost all of them are Fin<something> though (eg. Finamdar, Findamar, Finamadar, Finamdarr etc.)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Mandate of Honor - disbanded
Kriegsspiel - disbanded
Divinus Virtus - disbanded
Vantage - disbanded
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
I am currently unguilded

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
I am good friends with Zukoy and have had good group experiences with many other CN members. can't name any names (I'm bad with names in real life too...), but I've had some really good exp groups with them.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I've been considering apping to CN for a long time, ever since Mandate broke up. I ended up going to Kriegsspiel and then Divinus Virtus with a friend who since quit the game. I moved from DV to Vantage as it was basically the same guild and I already knew a lot of the people. then Vantage broke up and I finally decided to relook at CN as Zukoy had been telling me to do for a while

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I'm looking for a good group of people who like to raid but also like to help each other out. I've always liked going on raids where the purpose is to advance a guild member in some way. I'm also hoping to have a guild in which I can find people I know and go group with them. That's one of the things I like least in the game is ending up with a group of people that either just don't work together or have one or two people that can't figure out how to do their jobs.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

if you have any questions for me just ask, I'm usually in game on Finamdar and I'll start checking the forums here frequently.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:02 am

Thank you for your nice app and interest in CN, Finamdar. Sounds like you've had some bad luck with guilds. Maybe CN will be better for you.

As the recruiting officer, I'm under increasing pressure lately to make sure all our apps meet our posted required minimum level of 65. So grind out that last level. You're almost there. :)

That being said, go ahead and get with us ingame so we can get you in our apps channel. You may immediately join us on raids and events. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Finamdar
Master of the BGR

Postby Finamdar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:43 pm

well I'm 65 now and in the channel, just adding that update :D

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:45 am

but I forget and I can never figure out what the seer is talking about.

I may be able to help you figure this out (and in turn help us) if you'll /log the Seer text and paste it here. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, send me a tell and I will walk you through it.

Our leader (Jhereg) is very very organized and keeps spreadsheets of which members need what flags and etc. (in order to best utilize our time) so knowing what you have/need would be very beneficial.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod