Esutac - 70 SK lookin for a home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
esutac
GSKCHA

Esutac - 70 SK lookin for a home

Postby esutac » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:48 pm

-Name
Apprentice Chef Esutac Nemrakta of Maelin Starpyre. or Esu for short :)
-Class and level
lvl 70 Shadowknight, updated Magelo below
Esutac
-How many AAs?
-Is this character a main or an alt?
Main character. No other alts cept a 29 bard I run around with on rainy days.
-List which keys and flags you have.
See magelo
-Do you have a clicky buff item?
Telescope, Fabled Shrunken Gobbie Earring
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
EB earring I swap out if I want to go swimming :)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Versatile and fun. Can tank, pull, take aggro, give it to a druid that wants to tank.. :) Being fearless in the sense that I can run through a zone, FD before the camp and not have any mobs on me in 2min (without having to clear).

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I like questing the best. Raiding is fun, grouping is better. I like being part of a team and doing my part to get something done (progression/flags/keys). I've worked on major quests (1.0, 1.5, greenmist, grandmaster smithing hammer, working on my Coldain Shawl (the two hour skin never seems to last long enough :P )).

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
I just got finished with making grandmaster cultural gear, so I spend my nights in MPG and DoN now instead of farming :) Sometimes I hop on and chat with friends for a few hours or help them farm or with epic hits.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
One day I'd like to see my 2.0, elemental planes, Emporer and VexThal, Auron.. I mean Seru, I'd like to get a primal, become a 300 smith, and someday be able to tank in RSS :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I pretty much play whenever. I'm between jobs so the only conflict I have with playing is master's school on Tues and Thurs night. Weekend nights are a tough time for me to get on too. I'm on central time.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
none

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Clan Breathnach - guild is breaking up due to the amount of players that switched to WoW.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Still guilded with CBN because I like chillin in the hottub without wasting boofs. :)

Your Experience with CN
Couple HoH villager raids, MM takedown, VZ takedown, various epic hits over the past 3 weeks of Wed CN raids.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted
with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Good friends with Ladysno and Seperoth. I thought there were more but I'm drawing a blank. Been at the last three Wed night raids and the later part of a Tues night one.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm looking for a guild that is family oriented because many of my previous guilds have been similar. I want someplace to hang out in and have fun with a bunch of people that I can call friends. I'd like to see elemental planes and other endgame areas of EQ and have no problem putting the effort into getting there and helping others do the same.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
Very similar to the above answer :)

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yepperino :) Be patient, remember it's only a game, and don't be a dorkface. I can handle that :P
Last edited by esutac on Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:00 am

Thank you for your nice app and interest in CN, Esutac. Get with us ingame so we can get you in our apps channel. You may immediately join us on raids and events. Looking forward to meeting you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:08 am

Can tank, pull, take aggro, give it to a druid that wants to tank..

i know just WHO were talking about here huh ! lol

GLAD to finally see your app here Esu ! hes one of my oldest and dearest friends on EQ .. you'll find when you group with him how much fun a group can really be .. he can make a bad situation seem fun lol.. i know.. ive seen many lol.. HEY! i cant help it he picks me to be healer/nuker/aggromagnet ... i like to test them ebil SKers

See you soon !
HUGS!
Sno

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:48 am

Hey Esutac!

Sorry each time we try to chat something happens and I end up having to log! I have been keeping an eye out for you though (tossed you up on my friends list), I wanna group sometime soon! I've heard good things about you :p

Hugs,
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Seperoth
Whee!

Woot!!

Postby Seperoth » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:07 pm

Gratz Esu on apping !!

Esutac and i both came form Clan Brethnach before its downfall. He was one of main guild tanks and a rather proficient one at that. A good man and a good player , this guy needs a good home. ;-)

/Sep