Applyi to Join - Kayrian

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kayrian

Applyi to Join - Kayrian

Postby Kayrian » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:31 am

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name - Kayrian

-Class - Mage

-Level - 64.99 :)

-How many AAs? 42

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main (Used to be Graciecannia's Alt)

-List which keys and flags you have. Tactic, POJ Trials, Bot, Sab Key, Charasis Key, etc...

-Do you have a clicky buff item? Nope, but I can summer items with clicky effects. :)

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? I can summer water stones :)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Mages are fun. I love fighting with pets, and support dps in groups. I can also solo with her better than any other of my toons. Also, being able to summer items is a definate plus!

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love grouping and hanging out with friends on EQ. It is the best part of the game. I also love soloing, raiding and doing some tradeskills. In addition... I DO really enjoy farming. lol.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Log on my mage and solo while waiting for other friends to log on. If I don't see any friends on, I would either put LFG on or check popular zones for groups. Sometimes I would bring my mage (w/invis) to new zones and just use the night to explore the areas.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Leveling and gainng AAs are my main goals while making enough money to upgrade my gears. I also want to attend raids in zones I have never been to.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Early to late evening on EST zone.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Graciecannia

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Chosen Champion. I left EQ to play EQ 2 for months and just got back lately.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. N/A

Your Experience with CN - Most of my old guildies and friends are in CN now. A few of my best EQ friends keep telling me how great CN is and I should join.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. - Hmm, a lot of my old guildies like Truthseeker, Janor, Cicak/Puniam, Silly, Kristinel, Zoela, and just grouped/met Kbin the other day at BoT group.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? - Friends keep telling me how great CN is and gave me the web addresses to apply! :) I am very interested in the idea of a good size family guild that has regular raid times. I also miss chatting with my friends and seeing them pop on guild cha. :)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? - I MISS MY FRIENDS!! :) I love being in a guild with good and decent people. I want to be able to find groups (with people I know and trust of course), doing missons together, help each other out, exchange game knowledge and hang out with everyone. There are so much in EQ that you just can't do it alone and I would like to be able to see different aspects of the game.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:17 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Kayrian. Please get with us ingame so we can get you into our apps channel. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You may immediately join us on raids, groups, and events. Looking forward to meeting you.

Zoey
Lost her panties... again!

Postby Zoey » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:22 pm

Gracie!!! Seeing your app and Tuiaanen's app - I am just so happy! Ya'll picked an incredible guild to app to! :D

*Dance*
If you aren't living on the edge - you're taking up too much room

Zoey~