bardz lookin for a bar to sing in

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
tunz
Whee!

bardz lookin for a bar to sing in

Postby tunz » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:35 pm

The Basics

-Name Tunz Tudanztoo/cywair fios

-Class bard/bard

-Level 68/66

-How many AAs? 198/42

-Is this character a main or an alt? both mains i always 2 box them

-List which keys and flags you have.

key to lower lxanvom, thunder foyer, torden, trak idol, shissar, 1 shard from VT(fg), 1 turn in from sleeper, howling stones, quint of ele's (time flagged)

-Do you have a clicky buff item? neriad shawl

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?

deepwater greeves and ss guants and aug ear

A Little Bit About Yourself

i am an easy goin guy, like to raid but can kick back with anything, i am lax and like all kinds of humor.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

diversity

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example:
raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

seeing people get ahead, i love helping anyone that needs it

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

i join many friends on different raids , just depends who is lacking bards, sometimes i 2 box 2 different raids with my bards

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

i am not so worried about my 1.5 or 2.0 epic, took me 4 years to get it on 2 bardz lol not in a hurry, but i just wanna see people have a good time, and if i can help...all the better.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am central and i work third shift so i am on all kinds of hours but almost always on for a raid.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

cywair, needful things

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

TF, OOA, just cant do it anymore, to much drama. not to say i cant do drama, i just am basically to oblivious to it till my name comes up.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

N/A i am solo

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

wow i cant go that far back hehe, i have raided with cn many times, but mostly over a year ago thinkin more like 2 years ago, yes many times here and there over the years,

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

i know edhil and goofy and quite a few others. i have friends in guild and you are my style.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

i only expect to get out of this guild what i put into it, plain and simple!

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
absolutly!

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:46 pm

WOOT Hiya Tunz (Cywair) , Great app hun!! You silly Bard cant wait to group with ya again. Been too long!!! And YES he has 2 bards!!!!

Eddy

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:48 pm

HAHA Login Expired as I was typing. The above is me.
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Tunz

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:25 am

I will never understand why somebody would level 2 bards to two box them, but I like Tunz anyway!

Glad to see ya app
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:27 pm

GOOD FARMIN WITH 2 BARDS!!!!!!!!!! anyway hehe goof you my little goat kissin buddy and edhill i still have nudes of ya so be nice =P

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:42 pm

ROFLMAO HAHAHA Tunz your too funny hun. /BONK silly Bard!!!

(HUGS),

Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:20 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Tunz. Please get with us ingame so we can get you into our apps channel if you haven't already. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You may immediately join us on raids, groups, and events. Looking forward to meeting you.

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:21 pm

Hey tunz good to see your App. We can always use more Bards! I'm the Bard class officer, send me a tell sometime in game ..
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:37 am

You TWO-BOX TWO BARDS????? What, are you like some mutant with 4 arms and 20 fingers and the dexterity of Gumby???

This is just madness....

Er, /regains composure... Hi there :) Pleasure to see the app, I look forward to meeting you.

Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod