application for membership

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
tuiaanen

application for membership

Postby tuiaanen » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:21 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name - Tuiaanen
-Class - Warrior
-Level - 65
-How many AAs? - 21
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main (but I have 2 mains)
-List which keys and flags you have. Tactics, did some PoJ Trials
-Do you have a clicky buff item? - No
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Kicking and Taunting lol
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like soloing and grouping with friends, plus raiding once in a while.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Hours of looking for groups while selling KEI on my chanter. On a better night I will group with my EQ friends.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) For my war, I definitely need to work on defensive AAs and getting better gear.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern time zone. I am normally on late afternoon and night.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Akhnaten, Kenador, Zerathustra, Pangloss
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Chosen Champions. When I left game for a few months, the guild dwindled away.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Not in guild atm

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know many CN members very well - Truthseeker, Kristinel, Janor, Cicak, Garelorf, and Zoela to name the ones I can think of off hand.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Most of my friends from Chosen Champions are now CN.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I would like to have a place to raid and find groups. I would also like the social advantages of being in a guild with great people.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:15 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Tuiaanen. Please get with us ingame so we can get you into our apps channel. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You may immediately join us on raids, groups, and events. Looking forward to meeting you.

Zoey
Lost her panties... again!

Postby Zoey » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:17 pm

Oh my goodness Tuiaanen, how are you! I'm so glad to see your app here! :D
If you aren't living on the edge - you're taking up too much room

Zoey~