Gnub - Family Style

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Gnub
Whee!

Gnub - Family Style

Postby Gnub » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:02 pm

Hello, I two box a lvl 70 necro by the name of Gnub, and a 66 wizzy by the name of Foob. Gnub is my main.

I currently have not had any reason to own an enduring breath item. There are only a few places where DMF doesn’t suffice, and EB potion/items wouldn’t do.

Keys and flags for both toons are limited to tier two of PoP zones. Of course both have Seb keys. Gnub is actually KT flagged and a PoI raid away from Plane of Fire.

Both gnomes are equipped with J-boots for clickys, in addition to Velious Kael clicky armor. I know. Old School. But the gear they both wear is almost all raid drops.

I first started with Foob. Years ago. He was a Blast (pun intended)
Although at the time, there was not as much diversity with the wizard, he’s basically a silent but deadly DPS machine,with room to grow. Then there is my love, my Necro (lvl 70, with full critical afflictions and some other goodie AA's), together they have been able to duo just about anything that doesn’t summon.

Like a lot of players, I have bounced to other games to see what other online games are out there. And I keep coming back to the basics. Its really the strategies in EQ that pull me back. Something other games haven’t achieved yet.

I was a member of Clan Breathnach for a while. Whom are all great people. Both Gnub and Foob also had the Agony guild tag for some time.

Today, I have a brand new baby (with an AMAZING set of lungs), and I work very unusual hours. My normal playtime would be Tues-Wed, with some very early mornings tossed in threwout the week.

With such hours of game play, my dreams and expectations of getting Foob and Gnub a casual and reliable new place to hang out is tough. My short term goals are just to have a place to decompress when time allows. Be among a mature crowd who has their act together.

My only other Alt is a BL named Floopy, Whom I adore pouring over equipment for maniacally. He is my super twink, and he cracks me up.

A long time ago when Silly was a wee little cleric. I grouped with her. I think I helped raid with CN in Plane of Fear. (That is honestly the extent of my relations per-se with CN.)

As you probably know, if you have been in a guild, that bright green text is something of a comfort to read. I’ve been tagless for a several months now, and have spent the last month looking at what guilds I would enjoy. Personality wise, grouping wise, ect. CN seams to be right up my ally. I also don’t want anything out of this guild that I wouldn’t be putting into it in the first place.

I’ve /tell’ed a few members of the past week about your guild. Asking, “do you like it? Is it a mature-ish type of guild? Are raids required?”
It was good to see all those answers replied with what I wanted to hear, and to also read it in the Rules and Policies.

Before I get a Boot to the head and one for Gnub and the Wimp, I should pipe down.

Thank ya kindly for taking the time to read all this.

/wave

Your friendly neighborhood necromancer and sidekick
Gnub Isso Foob Ared

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:07 pm

I Love Your Application!!!!!!!!!! It's full of Fun! Happiness! And I just like it!! You should prolly contact Galarina, or one of the officers so that they can get you into our apps channel, and we can get you into some groups and raids, hehe.

Look foward to meeting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:59 am

What she said! hehe

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:19 am

Oh
my
gosh....

FOOOOOBBB!

WOW I haven't seen you in forever! I'm so glad to see you're still playing, and applying here on top of that! You were always so very kind to me, even as a clueless n00b ;)

I can't wait to hang out again, I love to see old friends :D
HUGS!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:22 am

Great to see you app Foob... I was so excited when you asked me about CN and that you were considering applying. I consider you my dearest friend IRL, and can't wait for you to get into CN and start hanging out a bit more. :)
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Gnub
Whee!

Postby Gnub » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:39 pm

Elera wrote:Great to see you app Foob... I was so excited when you asked me about CN and that you were considering applying. I consider you my dearest friend IRL, and can't wait for you to get into CN and start hanging out a bit more. :)

I have no idea who you are. But if your a hotty High Elf, cleric or simply just a fan, then ./Blush on. :oops:

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:42 am

Gnub wrote:
Elera wrote:Great to see you app Foob... I was so excited when you asked me about CN and that you were considering applying. I consider you my dearest friend IRL, and can't wait for you to get into CN and start hanging out a bit more. :)

I have no idea who you are. But if your a hotty High Elf, cleric or simply just a fan, then ./Blush on. :oops:

Very funny Gnub. Reeealllly funny. Just wait. You'll get what's comin' to ya. /wicked grin