Applying for guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Mulleton

Applying for guild

Postby Mulleton » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:03 am

The Basics

-Name Mulleton
-Class Wizard
-Level 70
-How many AAs? 180
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Fully elemental,missing Emporer for VT key,I know I have more but can't think of them atm :P
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes I have at least 4
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Well I can port,I have big nukes lol,not much more to say :P
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) The main thing I like about EQ is all the new people I've met and the new friends I've made.I like raiding and grouping,exploring new worlds,seeking out new life forms(sorry the trekky in me came out) :wink:
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Well if none of my friends are on I will go solo in PoM or NC until someone is on,then we group up and go do some exp'ing or I will try to help lvl one of their other characters.I also work on lvling some of my alts.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to get my epic 1.5 and 2.0 one of these years lol.Also I would like eventually to make it to PoTime and beyond.Oh and more and more AA's :D
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am est time zone and I play mainly in the evenings and at night.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Razztac,Bullyfrog
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. The only guild this character has been in on this server was NNI and they have disbanded.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Nope I am guildless atm.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know Zupov.I have not raided or hunted with this guild.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? You guys and gals are a type of guild that anyone who is a casual to advanced player should join.I like your charter and the fact that you're not hardcore Raider's,which is something I cannot do ALL the time.You sound as if you keep this game fun and thas what it should be.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? No specific goals .I hope to assist your guild as best I can.The only change I see once I'm guilded ,is there shoudn't be much trouble in finding a group anymore :D

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:57 am

Thank you for your interest and nice app, Mulleton. Get with one of us ingame and get our apps channel info. That's where we get to know each and all. You can join us on most all raids, events, and groups. I'm looking forward to knowing you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:31 am

Hi there Mulleton!! Great to see your Application and hope to see you soon!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:06 pm

Hey there Mulleton, was nice grouping with ya in Sol ro tonight =) I was on my alt Krikor at the time hehe. Look forward to getting to know ya better. Hope to group again soon!

<Landias>