Friendly Neighbor Hodd Wizzy looking for guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
F.N.W

Friendly Neighbor Hodd Wizzy looking for guild

Postby F.N.W » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:45 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

• Name Sesshu Kotoyumu
• Class Wizard
• Level 66
• Is this character a main or an alt? Main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes zombie flesh bracer
• List which keys and flags you have. EMP, PoJ Trial, Old Sebilis, PoD
• Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Quad Kiting to the extreme!
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Soloing, cause after 2 hours of quading in HoH it get really boring without someone to chat with lol
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? First off aa grind by doing DoN missions, go to HoH practice my quad kiting, work on sub quest for 1.5. Finish up a Tier 2 DoN mission, head to the bazaar and see if theres anything i cant live without, working on my characters stats by applying some of the augs from DoN camp.
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Want to ping 70 before leveling up fully, wont take me long to get to 70 then aa grind 130 aa to get 200 aa, want to finsih prequest stuff for 1.5, work on my tailoring tradeskill up to 130 so I can finish another part of epic 1.5 progression. I want to progress my character further and further. Would like to get to see more of the end game to most of the expansions out there.
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?my schedule is more 6-15 hours in a day where the other hours are usually work, im on constantly though. Im on CST timezone.
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Virtus Magnus > Guild Broke Down Faux Pas> Leadership Change>going to strictly non raiding.
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Faux Pas> annoucnement was made about this yesterday

Your Experience with CN
No physical experience with CN
• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Why not apply, seem like a very raid active guild, and thats what im looking for is to be active and progress.
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I hope to meet some new people, make some new friends to be able to group with when i get online. Hopefully to help progress the guild with my knowledge, and also learn more in the progression of things.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)Yes

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:48 pm

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1223777
lol forgot to add my magelo profile
also have 68 aa not alot but im on a aa grind.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:06 pm

Thank you for you app and interest, Sesshu. Get with us ingame and we'll get you into our apps channel. Looking forward to knowing you.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:30 pm

Hi There Sesshu! Very glad to meet you! Look forward to seeing you in game, and getting to know you, :)
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:12 pm

Sesshu has joined Zenith Saga guild. Terminating app.