Driftwood 66 druid

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Driftwood

Driftwood 66 druid

Postby Driftwood » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:48 pm

Name: Driftwood
Class: half arsed Druid
Level: 66
Is this character a main or an alt?: main
Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?

I never throw them away so I have amassed an interesting collection of no drop EB souvenoirs in my bank.

List which keys and flags you have.

Jeesh, I dunno. i got a bunch of them. I'm almost EP flagged, I just need to kill that dragon in HoH, deal with Saryn, and i think one of the zeks. I've got tons of keys for old school zones like sleepers tomb.

Do you have a clicky buff item?

I got a telescope vyper gave me a few years back.

A Little Bit About Yourself:

Well, I log in and raid with my guild. Recently I looked up to discover the guild channel (heck even the roster) was completely devoid of another living soul and realized I might need to rediscover the art of guild apping after many long fat and happy years of raiding in Epic heroes.

What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

For lazy peeps who only want to make one character having a druid allows ya to play with the widest variety of jobs of any class.

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Pretty much just raiding and grouping.

Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

I log in and listen to the echoes in the cobwebbed halls of my guild and check guild tool to see if anyone has logged in the last couple weeks. Then I send tells to friends and log out.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I want level 70 so I can mem some nice spells I've banked away.

When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Time zone is US central time. My job tends to have inconsistent hours and periodically has intense projects that pull me out of EQ for weeks at a time but I always find myself drawn back in when the opportunity returns.

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

Epic heroes.

I never left but everybody appears to have left EH. Even the (remaining) officers now confine themselves to EQ2. Last I checked the entire roster had only 12 characters, only 3 of which (including myself) had logged in at all in June.

If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

I'm a member in EH and I'll stay till I find a home elsewhere. I don't like leaving guilds, even when they empty out.

Your Experience with CN

I have no experience with CN! However, CN has an impeccable reputation with people whose opinions I hold in high regard so the decision to app at CN is a no-brainer.

Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

There are several former EH members in CN I know quite well from way back but that's it. They all seem very happy in CN and that's good enough for me.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

When I returned to EQ to find epic heroes had poofed I asked friends to recommend a new guild and CN got solid endorsements from everybody.

Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

I don't think I can have any fun at all with a game like EQ without a guild. I'm just looking for a new guild home.

?CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

These are the sort of rules that reflect my own sensibilities more closely than most of the rules I see posted at other guilds.

Driftwood

oops forgot AA

Postby Driftwood » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:56 pm

I see a posting of total AA is requested from Apps as well. I'm currently at 81 AA but once I get level 70 I should resume AA grinding in earnest.

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:31 pm

hey drift :P
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:18 am

Hiya Drift) hope to see you soon !!!!

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:55 am

Sup Drift, I see Gala took care of the address thing. See ya soon.

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:58 am

Driftwood!!!!

Missed ya, buddy. Glad to see you app'ing here!

Looking forward to seeing you again on raids and what-not!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:17 am

Hey Drift!

I've really enjoyed having your former EH guildies with us, it is nice to see you apply too ;)

I'm sure we'll see you around soon!
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:09 pm

Woot!!

ogermax
Whee!

Postby ogermax » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:43 am

Howdy Drift, very happy to see you App. Hope to see you in the hot tub soon so i can share some Oga lub with ya.