Level 70 Necromancer

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Level 70 Necromancer

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:54 pm

The Basics

-Name: Mande Aeternus http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1129002
-Class: Necromancer
-Level: 70
-How many AAs?: 274
-Is this character a main or an alt? : Main
-List which keys and flags you have.: Various planar flags up to and including access to PoFire(for killing Fennin) and PoAir(for killing Xegony), I am only able to access these two because I have killed the god in the zone, I do not have full elemental access. I do however, have access to PoEB.
-Do you have a clicky buff item?: Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?: Yes

I've been playing Everquest for over 4 years, and I have been through the hardcore raiding thing many times over in the past, and like the idea of a guild that only raids three times a week, and beyond that it not even being mandatory only encouraged. This continues to play into the common guild quest of the perfect balance of family guild play style, and raiding. I am by no means a guild hopper, on Mande I have only been in three guilds, two of which I co-created and had no luck with, and one hardcore raiding guild. I have a lot of experience with Epic 1.5/2.0 raids, and have spent time in just about every DoN zone and know them pretty well. As far as GoD goes, I have one trial left for Kod'Taz and that's as far as I have made it so far. Previous to Mande I played a paladin up until the dawn of PoP, and defeated Luclin with. Mande has been unguilded for a long time, and now I feel I am go for doing some raiding, once again. The paladin has been a long time out of commision. Thank you for your consideration.

Mande
Whee!

Postby Mande » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:56 pm

I apologize for not being logged in, the above is my application.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:19 am

Nice to see your application (Twitches please!) :) I'll PM you with our apps channel and a neat little tidbit about Kod'Taz access too.

Hope to see you around in some guild groups and raids soon!

Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod