66 warrior wanting to app, Babuhray Slowpokerodriguez

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
zile
Whee!

66 warrior wanting to app, Babuhray Slowpokerodriguez

Postby zile » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:29 pm

Name Babuhray Moktar
• Class Ogre Warrior
• Level 66
• Is this character a main or an alt? Main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes, fishbone earring.
• List which keys and flags you have. Aerin dar Vallon zek, 2 of 3 hoh trialls, poj, hedge.
• Do you have a clicky buff item?yes jboots Pauldroons of ferocity,fabled shrunken goblin skull earring.

A Little Bit About Yourself I originaly played a shaman up 2 70 on vallon zek. I live in San diego Ca.. I am an ex-marine and served in the iraq war in the battle of Om Kasar and follow up operations in Nazaria . I play alot and have 70 shaman 66 warrior 64 bard 51 cleric on 2 differnt accounts on this server. I led a guild named Aluderums on Vallon zek and lead small raids on many occasions.

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love to tank and to beat on mobs and the excitement on geting or not geting a heal is a thrill most classes only touch, the warriors live it.
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)Watching my char progress and seeing how we can do things with as little as possible.
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Recently retired my shaman and have been concentrateing on my warrior, I useually get a group with my friends that came with me to this server from zek. I also farm lot's of gear with specail effects like differnt cliky items for all my toons. Recently I have been participateing in pick up raids just because I like to raid.
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)Epic 1.0 2.0 and geting all my toons vt keyed. (vt gear in my opion is way underratted)
geting 12k unbuffed hps with my warrior and 2200 ac.
Of course working threw time. Maintanking ep named mobs and beyond.
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?I am in pst time zone but I play around the clock.

• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Aluderums (merged with Aerist) Aerist was disbanded and moved to Final Empire The moved to Maelin from zek, joined Nox noctis ignus and it was disbanded.
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.My 51 cleric joined a low guild named Protectors of the night because I was bored.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.I have one friend from zek that is in CN Named zupov. He is a real life friend and told me about CN.
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I would like to join the progression I here you are accomplishing and my real life friend is in the guild.
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?More groups, progression, loot.I have the time just not the groups.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

I play alot and if the oppurtunity is there you will find a nice warrior and talented player at your service.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1198996

P.S. Thanks for letting me come on the raid that was a blast.

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:15 am

Well met my friend. Zupov??? O my, do you pick on him in RL as we do on-line? More RL friends are we a good guild needs, see ya on the other side.