Guild application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kuuran

Guild application

Postby Kuuran » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:39 pm

-Name Mistress Kuuran Soultaker of Rallos Zek
-Class Necromancer
-Level 57
-How many AAs? 6
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. I have done the PoJ trial
-Do you have a clicky buff item? JBoots, Invis
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Not currently, but could acquire very quickly

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love that I can be independant but at the same time a very important asset to any grp whether recognized or not :)
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy grouping more than anything, wheteher it is on a quest for myself or someone else. I just enjoy playing.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? My typical night of EQ involves trying to find a grp to play with. Sometimes that is all my evening is, is looking for a group.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Wow, that is kind of an interesting question, but my goals are probably the same as anyone elses. I would love my toons to be ultra powerful, but I know that 1) I don't have time for that, and 2) Noone else has time to help me do that, so I guess my goal would be just to have as much fun as possible and hope that it leads to maybe one of my toons goals. 3) And not necessarily last by any means! To assist my new found friends in attaining their goals. There is a profound satisfaction in helping others do something they couldn't have done alone.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? When I am able to play, it is usually from 5pm PST to about 8pm PST on weekdays (when I don't have a ton of RL stuff to do) and on weekends, from about 10 am to whenever with the same restrictions LOL
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Blecch, Canihaveabite, Bugonacracker
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. The guild I was in before the one I am in now, I honestly can't remember the name of at this time, but the reason I left was, the guild leader moved to another state and was never heard from again. The guild just fell apart from that point on.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Semper Carborundum is my current guild. The reason I want to leave is that I feel there is a favoritism happening. It is very clicky in my opinion. Fir instance, if there are 30 or 40 toons on, I expect to be greeted by more than 2 toons when I log on and say "Hi all !! " Also it is very very difficult for me to find a group within my own guild. People don't like to respond for some odd reason.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know Tchien. Tchien was in SC prior. I have adventured with her and have lways enjoyed doing so because she actually answers the questions I have. Specific events I cannot remember, just the general adventuring.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes, there are 2 reasons. 1) Tchien told how great a guild this is 2) This guild, after reading the guidelines, embodies what is is I am looking for in a guild and have yet to find.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded. My goals are simple, to have a great time playing the game, to advance my comrades toons as well as my own as far as possible and to have a great time doing them both!!
-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:10 pm

Yay! Great to see you have finally applied Kuuran. Now we just need to get you to build up some levels for survival =)