Garudo - 65 Shaman Looking for a home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
ShadowWolf
Whee!

Garudo - 65 Shaman Looking for a home

Postby ShadowWolf » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:27 pm

-Name: Garudo DragonLore
-Class: shaman
-Level: 65
-How many AAs? 54
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main.
-List which keys and flags you have. None...for now...
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Not for my main. Will soon though.
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? I've got the spell.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? The Solo capabilities
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Improving ones personal experience and power so as to out rank those of lower stature through shear knowledge.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Make Friends, AA's, Xp.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc). Claim my 2.0 get completely tier 2 geared and EP flagged. Basic adventurers dream.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Normal Nights Right after 7Pm. Central.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Kabasle Deathmourner, Mathiyas Cronquist.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Elite chosen (Friend Disbanded), Sapientes Gladio ( I lead the guild and was forced to disband). Nox Noctis Ignitis (Disbanded).
-Do you know any current members of CN? No
Have you ever raided or hunted with us? No
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Your reputation precedes you. Need I say more..?
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? i have no expectations and No.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:50 pm

Thank you for your app and interest in CN, Garudo. Welcome to apps channel. Looking forward to knowing you. ;)

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:08 am

Improving ones personal experience and power so as to out rank those of lower stature through shear knowledge.

Hmmm 8) So many comments, so little time.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:23 pm

Terminating this app as per our conversation tonight.