66 Rogue Looking For Guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Teklan
Whee!

66 Rogue Looking For Guild

Postby Teklan » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:45 pm

-Name
Teklan

-Class
Rogue

-Level

-How many AAs?

-Is this character a main or an alt?
Main

-List which keys and flags you have.
SSRA Emperor Area, The Howling Stones, Any PoJ Trial (Either 1 or 2 of them), Killed PoD Grummus, PoN Hedge Quest, HoH Trials, and if i did anything else I forget
- also got the BoT key
-also the Sebilis key

-Do you have a clicky buff item?
Of course

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
Of course

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
The amount of DPS we do and we save many people time for their epic hits with lockpicking

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Grouping with others, and so raiding too because thats a mass grouping

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Well usually I'll group with a few select people I always group with (hard to find groups in any place other than BoT it seems like). Sometimes I'll level my alts too. Haven't had much luck finding raids to come along with, but once in a while I do.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I eventually want my epic 2.0 and poisonmaking of 300 so I can create those nasty augments we do.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I usually play evenings/afternoons of most days. Weekends I work all day both days so those are my days off from EQ. My timezone is EST

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Kissinsome, Yekiler are the two I usually only ever play

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Voices of Truth - the leader that abandoned our guild came back one day, booted everyone opposed to him coming to the guild, which was everyone I was friends with, so I left...
Caelum - this guild fell apart in February I think after a fight about what goes on in raids. Most people left, I stayed until about 1 week ago because it was blatantly obvious it wasn't coming back. I mean, just look....even our newest leader is applied here (Lonk).

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Nah, I"m all alone in life. *sniff*

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Current members? Not that I recall. Only ones I can associate with are future members of yours (maybe) which are applied here. Stryffe, Felines, Lonk, Bearbait, Dracocan from what I've seen thus far.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Raids baby, raids! Also, activeness seems to be something you have going for you.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I hope to get some hot babes from this guild, and if not, well....thats fine too!

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

N....just kidding, of course I read them! I bet you didn't read them though! :D

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:37 am

I hope to get some hot babes from this guild, and if not, well....thats fine too!

You can't have Kahlyla, she's mine!!! Er...Szork's I mean...yeeaahhh....

Look forward to seeing you on some groups/raids/etc soon!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:18 am

No love tek 8( i see /sniff
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Qmaus
Whee!

Re: 66 Rogue Looking For Guild

Postby Qmaus » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:09 pm

Teklan wrote:poisonmaking of 300 so I can create those nasty augments we do.

What's this! You tryin' to take over my job?

J/K man. Always happy to see rogues with an interest in the poison
aspect of our class. So few rogues take advantage of the unique
opportunities and new dimensions that poisons offer to the class.

I'm a poison addict / expert. If you ever have any questions regarding
ANY aspect of poisons in the game, feel free to shoot me a tell.

Teklan
Whee!

Postby Teklan » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:18 pm

Didn't know if you were still in the guild Skratz. I didn't see you on the members list (must have overlooked it) and I didn't wanna look stupid for being associated with someone banned from a guild :P

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:04 pm

I hope i never get banned.... but joined 5 guilds and they have all fallen apart by now.... so im working on CN now LOL.
Now residing in WoW

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:09 am

Our roster is horribly in need of an update btw, so sorry about that there.

Skratz, we've been around a few years, I certainly hope we're not going anywhere! Lol /crosses fingers and toes ;)

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:46 am

i hope not too! i lub joo guyz!
Now residing in WoW

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:05 am

I have been accepted to a newly built guild. I am withdrawing my application because of it. Good luck all, and raiding with you here and there would still be fun. Keep in touch and I hope you get to where you are going!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:14 am

Thank you for letting us know Teklan. Wishing you the best in your new guild and take care!

Silly