A Little low, but full of enthusiasm! *wink*

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Inuke
Whee!

A Little low, but full of enthusiasm! *wink*

Postby Inuke » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:11 am

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name =Inuke

-Class =Wizard

-Level = 48 (apped at 39)

-How many AAs?= none

-Is this character a main or an alt? = Main

-List which keys and flags you have. =TofS, floor 3

-Do you have a clicky buff item? = yes, Elemental Shield

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? =negative

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? =Being able to port my self and friends. As well as the damage output of the wizard

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) =I enjoy being able to play with my friends and family members who do not live with me. That is what makes the game for me.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? = log on about 10am will play for a few hours, till around 3 or 4, then of to work i go. get home around 10pm and play for another hour or two.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I plan on enjoying the game to its fullest. Mostly, just playing with family and friends, i dont care if i ever make it to 65 or 70, if i'm having fun and enjoying it, so be it.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 10am-4pm Central Time zone

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). = none

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. =Undying Alliance, its worthless, noone greets you when u log on, no one talks in guild chat, and noone does anything together.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.= no im not

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. = Yes, my father Tinyshadow lvl 68 SK, is a member as well as my brother Zatrekan 67 bard. My other brother Merrc will applying shortly, he is 66 Cleric.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? = Yes, my family is in it, and i'm looking to join as well. Zatrekan really speaks highly of this guild, so I thought i could give it a try, and see if you could make an exception, considering my low lvl.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? = My goals for applying aren't really a concern of mine, its what i can bring to the guild that would invite me. And i'm sure playing with this guild, will increase my knowledge of the game ten fold.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes) =and yes again

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:15 am

ITS MY BROTHER! Level up faster! YOUR SLOW!
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:18 am

/giggle, Think I have a paladin arouund you level, hehe, :) And Quii has a whole SLEW of characters around your level. Your quite gutsy, LOL!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:21 am

haha I left Zatrekan some ghetto-tradeskilled-toys in the guild bank for your wizzy. Hopefully the few extra mana can help get those lvl's a little quicker. ;) If he didn't give them to you yet, go /bonk him and tell him to get on it.

Since you are far below the normal requirement level, you might find yourself having a difficult time getting groups except with the occasional alt (and therefore getting to know people here), but you're family so I'm sure it shouldn't take too long for Zat and Tiny to lend a hand with those levels.

See ya' around!
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Zurlik
Whee!

Postby Zurlik » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:53 pm

I like the fact that we have RL family members in the guild or wanting to be in the guild. Keeps that family feeling going strong.
Master Alchemist Taste Chickenlike-Celestial Navigators-84 Froglok Shaman

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:48 am

Yeah I like the family thing. Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. :)

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:25 pm

hmmm i don't know about all family... if that was true which not bad. It would be awkward flirting with women :P
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Inuke
Whee!

Postby Inuke » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:00 pm

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting on my APP> yay for me. Anyhow, yes i'm almost lvl 43 soo slowly but surely, im making my way, No Zat hasnt hooked me up with that stuff form GB, but i dont think i'll need it. Him and Merrc and Tiny already twinked me up fairly well. But thanks anyway. As far as the groups go, not to worried im always in the CNapps channel when i'm on, so hopefully someone might see me there. ANyhow, back to Lvling, no time to talk hehe.

*Inuke Imed*

p.s. i love the first quote Zantetsuken, but i dont believe my girlfriend who is standing over my shoulder would agree... she is to say it nicely, "EQ, comp, and Guild Forum Eliterate"

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:10 am

Congrats on 43! You'll be 60 in no time ;)

Inuke
Whee!

Postby Inuke » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:41 pm

just to keep everyone posted. Currently lvl 48 getting closer! Anyways, thanks for for everything.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:43 pm

WEWT!! keep it going!!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:47 pm

We do have a few alts who play regularly in your range, several family of the guild working their way up also. I hope you get to play with a few.