Looking for a good home ..65 bard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Felines
Whee!

Looking for a good home ..65 bard

Postby Felines » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:30 pm

- Felines Sirensong http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... esize=true
-Class Bard
-Level 65
-How many AAs? 18
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have.
Keys: Seb, Howling Stones, Emp room SSRA
Flags: POJ trail ( execution), COD, POI Factory, Hedge Maze, BOT key, Alt Sol RO
-Do you have a clicky buff item?
Voice of the Serpent, J-boots, Singing Steel Boots
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
Amulet of the Grey Wastes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

Getting to do a little bit of everything

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?

There is always something new to do, to go, to try, some new person to meet and talk to and to see old friends as well

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

Right now have been going on some pickup raids for pop progression, getting XP either soloing or with groups, working on factions, and quests
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I only need a Fear drop and Trak to finish 1.0 so would like to finish. I Have been soloing Fear and have someone to help with Trak. I would like to do more POP flags.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
EST normally after 5pm

-Please list your alts on this server.
Ribbon http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215398

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Kindred Spirits of Vazaelle Guild Disbanded
Caelum Guild Disbanded
Wraiths of Discord Didn’t agree with some immaturity of players

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Not guilded atm

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

I recognize a great deal of names that I have grouped with. I raided with some members in Caelum and I am not sure if Kavron or Icecreamman or Numrae still play or other old members of KSOV

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have never met a person I didn’t like so far. The ones I have grouped with have always been very professional players.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I hope to join a guild that will last and treat me with respect until I do not deserve to be. I like to raid and enjoy playing my class in all different types of situations; situations that often cannot be unless you are in a guild that can bring them about.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
I understand all rules and policies

Zatrekan
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Zatrekan » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:00 pm

Welcome to the app process for CN. I am one of your friendly guild-bards and I would like to personally say HELLO and welcome. Check in with any of our officers (especially Galarina) in-game to get hooked up with the Application channel. I look forward to testing your skills out as a master of music :) See ya in-game.
Nimor (formerly Zatrekan)
Brother of Merrc
Son of Tinyshadow
Destroyer of Worlds

Landias
Whee!

Postby Landias » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:13 pm

Nice looking app :) Always a pleasure to see new bards app .. after all Balzzodar could use more company in bard channel since I always slack on joining it right away :lol: Anyways, hope to see you in game soon!

<Landias>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:09 am

haha :D All the bards are giddy to see another bard app!

I also love you sing-song types. Can't wait to meet you!

Silly

PS- Icecreamman and Nummy don't really play anymore but every now and then Icey will drop in and grace us with his presence ;)
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:37 pm

Felines has joined Sequel guild. Cancelling app.