Resume' For Stryffe Derkampfe

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Stryffe
Whee!

Resume' For Stryffe Derkampfe

Postby Stryffe » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:06 pm

The Basics

-Name: Stryffe Derkampfe
-Class: Shadow Knight
-Level: 65
-AAs : 27
-Main or Alt: Main
-Keys and flags: Keys(Emp, Hollowing Stones, Old Seb.)
Flags(Poj trails, PoI Factory, BOT, Alt Sol Ro, Hedge Maze,CoD {Gurmmus})
-Clicky buff item: Yes
-Enduring Breath item: Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? (The Ability to tank, pull, cast, FD, and save a group by pulling mobs off casters long enough for the heal or evac to get cast.)
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (Definitely exploring new zone, meeting nice new mobs make making them fall under the might of my group's power.
“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamenation of the women. )
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? (Log in, get buffs. Waist buffs sitting around lfg, ..Get more buffs, go to BOT, kill a lot of mobs. Group with my wifes 65 bard.)
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.( Right now my short and long term goals are about the same, Get lots of AA and mainly help out were I can. )
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? (EST for now, and I play almost every night afer 6pm est. More on the weekends.)
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). (Apophiss,Stics,Cartaus,Shau.)
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. ( Was in KSoV: a guild from a few years ago, Seekers of Hate: Went to Iraq, came back and they were gone. Caelum: Leaving there was hard. )
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. (Not in any guilds at this time, nor are any of my alts)

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. (I do, but would rather not say whom, if they wish to put in a good word they will, I would rather not be known as so and so’s friend, or the guy that got in because of (insert name here) )
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am appling to CN, for a few reasons, 1) Of coruse the quality of the members. 2) The places that are being hit by this guild. 3) I know this is an old Vaz guild, ben around at least as long as I have, and have never heard anyone say bad things about it or its members.)
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? (All I want out of this guild is a guild to raid with, have fun with , and enjoy the game with. I would like to get my epics of course, who doesn’t? But that is not on the top of my to do list, What is on top is becoming guilded here. Helping as much as I can, learning as much as I can, and taking a Death Touch to the face every so often. Maybe once a month or so.)

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) (Yes)

I know this wasn’t realy ment to be a questionnaire, but I felt it would be the best way to answer all the questions you may have of me. If there are anymore I will be more than glade to answer them. Thank you for taking the time to at least look this Application over, I hope to hear from someone soon.

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:17 pm

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamenation of the women. )

/rawr

haha, love that movie =)

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:24 pm

Sevi knows you, MUHAHAHAHA!!!! I WUV YOU!!!! HAHAHAHA!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:17 am

Nice well-written application :)

I do, but would rather not say whom, if they wish to put in a good word they will, I would rather not be known as so and so’s friend, or the guy that got in because of (insert name here)

hehe ;) Well just fyi, all members vote on applicants so it isn't like one or two of us make the decision. Of course you don't have to list who you know, but if you are friends with a few then I'm sure they'll say something nice about ya' anyhow :)

Anywho, I look forward to meeting you! Oh also, you say your wife has a 65 bard? Is it the new one applying by chance? We've got quite a lot of family, couples, etc that play together in CN so that's always cool to know. Szork and Kahlyla, Saphi and Quiigon, Kynare and Taminingle...+ some father/son, brother/sister, etc. Makes for a very family-oriented atmosphere.

Ok so yeah sorry about the e-book! Talk to you soon!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:20 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:23 am

(giggles) Someone is surely excited :lol:

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:24 am

Gah! I stay excited when I have chocolate! Unfortuunately.. we ran out last night, /cry!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Stryffe
Whee!

Postby Stryffe » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:39 pm

Well, the bard that apped may be my wife, depends on her mood and if I have managed to make an arse of myself. Lets get this one thing straight though, I'm a Dark elf, not Dark Chocolate. I have been kown to dip my pets in fudge from time to time.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:54 pm

Oooh Chocolate Covered Bones, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I WUV IT!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Qarma Jenkins
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:56 pm

*slowly sneaks in to take away Saphi's stash of chocolate*

*looks up .. and around.. wiping away any evidence*

:mrgreen:
nothing in my teeth..good...

HUGS !
Sno

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:21 pm

I got a screenshot of ya takin' that chocolate, Sno.

I'll sell it to you for, hmm...,

"One meeeeelion platinum!"

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. :P

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:36 pm

Stryffe has joined Sequel guild. Cancelling app.