70 Druid, Goofydoofy

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

70 Druid, Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:52 pm

Name: Goofydoofy Goatspanker
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Main
I currently have a Enduring Breath item.
Keys and flags: Please see my Magelo link http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=658196

I do not have a clicky buff item, but I use See Invisible which has a 2 second cast time for dispelling mobs. I can get a insta-clicky item if needed.

I enjoy my class because it has both offensive and defensive abilities.

I enjoy playing EQ because there is always something to do in it and there are always new challenges to overcome.

A typical evening of EQ is me killing mobs, me helping others kill mobs, me getting killed by mobs and me helping others get killed by mobs! With some tradeskilling sprinkled in.

My short term goal is to not die. My long term goal is to see and experience every part of this game.

I normally play EQ Friday night thru Sunday night, with sleep inbetween. I will also log on at 5:30PM PST or later to attend any events, such as raids, that I know are going on.

The only guild I have ever been a part of was Tribal Fury. I left because I did not like the actions of some of the officers.

I am not a member of any other guild and I am not applying to any other guild.

I do not know who, specifically, is in CN. A few may know of me. I know some have raided with me on Tribal Fury raids.

I have chosen this guild to apply to because it meets my playing style and raiding schedule.

What I hope to get out of this guild is a environment I can relax in and help myself and the members in achieving my goal of experiencing every part of this game.

I have read the rules and polices of this guild and I agree to abide by them.

I am also a experienced raid leader and was a officer of Tribal Fury for awhile before resigning for personal reasons. I am a born leader and can help this guild in advancing to where ever it may go.
Last edited by Goofydoofy on Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:01 pm

No Offense, But Szork and Jhereg are the two greatest people in EQ, And our officer's are of the Highest Quality in my opinion, :D Anywho, I remember you from when I was like level 36 and in Frontier Mountains. Nice to see you app.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Goofydoofy

Saphirone

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:03 pm

:wink:
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 am

A typical evening of EQ is me killing mobs, me helping others kill mobs, me getting killed by mobs and me helping others get killed by mobs! With some tradeskilling sprinkled in.

Haha :) Sounds like my typical EQ evenings ;)

I've seen you around lots, but maybe I just notice names like "Goofydoofy" ....man if we guilded you we'd have the following:

Geekjoker
Silly
Goofydoofy

...we'd have to get a new slogan: "CN- home of the class clown"

Lol, anyhow, was fun having you along with us this weekend and I am sure I'll see you around!

PS: +5 cnp for Saphi praise (j/k of course :lol: )

Roladena
Whee!

Postby Roladena » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:53 pm

If you are the same halfling that gave away foraged food and water, I do remember you although I am more alumni than member these days. Thanks for the baking skillups eons ago. =)

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:20 pm

That is me! And your welcome.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server