necro looking for a new home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
skathar
Whee!

necro looking for a new home

Postby skathar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:46 am

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Skather soulblight
-Necromancer
-70-173AA
-main
-dead man floating :)
-half my signets for anguish, sebilis, howling stones
-demi-lich skullcap. clicky 122point life drain DOT

been playing for just over two years. old guild wasn slowly dieing :( and after a bit of moving about i realised a lot of old friends have become part of celestial navigators.

-solo abilitys as well as being able to supply a steady stream of damage to mobs and mana to group.
-been playing for two years and still ain't seen it all.
-at the moment working on my cultural DoN armour
-either casting dots on mobs im soloing or casting dots on mobs the meat shield is fighting :)
-To get all my grandmaster DoN armour. PoP flags and ill be happy.
-mon 7:30pm-11:20pm gmt wed 7:30pm-11:30pm gmt Sat9:am-5:00pm gmt
-stilleto-hafferX-floyd-monki-vertingetorix-absynth
-Fellowship of Vazaelle for two years. guild lost a lot of mambers after WoW and EQ2 and never recoverd. knights of the green mist a old friend was in the guild. Humdapoky-arrive home from work two hour after a compulsory raid starts.
-Humdapoky-see above :) still in atm cos i hate being unguilded

Your Experience with CN

-you guys helped me get flagged for tactics about a year ago. and i know lanyder, vitala, fabbin, myrron, binabek and roladena
-a lot of old friends
-i just wanna have fun. hope to raid some. group plenty and make some new friends as well as be reunited with old

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:52 am

Thank you for your interest and app to CN, Skather. The machine has been set in motion, so to speak. Get with us ingame and get into our apps channel. We'll get to know each other and you may join us on raids and stuff. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you. :)
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

skathar
Whee!

Postby skathar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:50 pm

knew i forgot something

magelo profile - javascript:view_profile(1190696);

skathar
Whee!

Postby skathar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:57 pm

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:03 am

I think I remember Skather from a few raids long ago. That might have been durring alliance days. Not sure if I've grouped with him, but its very possible he did a few LDoN's with us when I used to group with Myrron, Binabek and Roladena just about every night when Myrron and Ben were in the guild.

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:40 am

Glad to see your app, Skathar. Nah, I don't know you, I just like necros by default. :D
Can never have too many necros around.

One minor piece of advice I can hand you...(and I would say this to anybody)

DMF is an awesome spell. I love it. But some mobs can and will dispell it in an airless environment. Relying on a spell for EB is kinda risky. You can benefit alot from getting some type of worn EB (Fish Bone earring is cheap and if the mob in Qeynos hills is up, you'd kill him quick; Lodi shield if you want something with better stats; also you could dump several aa into the EB aa stuff until you arrive at the everlasting breath aa). Just a helpful suggestion.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:12 am

Great to see your application. I'm curious if Humda knows that you're applying here as well (things tend to fly around the grapevine of Norrath quickly and that way we aren't stuck answering questions that we don't know the answers to).

In any case, I look forward to meeting you!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:11 pm

I cannot express how excited I am to see you app Skathar! I *always* loved grouping with you in FoV, you've never been off my friends list since we first met 2 years ago. I am certain you will just love the people in CN (especially since you are old friends with some of us already!) and that everyone here will come to adore you just as much as I do. Um, almost as much that is, we all know my extreme love of lizards that can twitch me. *grin*
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

skathar
Whee!

Postby skathar » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:59 pm

its ok silly have put a note on the forum in CC letting them know im going and have disbanded from guild. dont wanna go leaving a mess behind me. hope to see you all in game soon :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:46 am

Thanks for keeping us updated and also for taking care of all that so quickly. As far as chat and stuff goes, you're welcome in the apps channel (even on your alts etc) and most of us in guild will log in there as well and keep in touch not only for raiding but for groups also, so that is a lil' less lonely than no guild chat at all :)

Talk to you soon!
Sil