Riggett 70 Druid

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
riggett
Whee!

Riggett 70 Druid

Postby riggett » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:26 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name - Riggett Tonee
-Class - Druid
-Level - 70
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Lodi Shield
-List which keys and flags you have. Seb, HS, Bot Tower(Need one more drop for Agnar key), PoJ, BoT, Grummus, Hedge, Rallos Zek(Don't have first two), MB, HoH villagers(Need maidens and dragon)
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Telescope

A Little Bit About Yourself - Have been playing the game for four plus years. I have limited nights to play(Wednesday and Saturday evenings) and play early mornings on Mon, Tues and Fri.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Versatility. Able to keep folks alive in a pinch as well as dishing out some damage when not healing.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I pretty much like all of the above. I have not done as much tradeskilling since I got the 8th shawl.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. Lately I have been leveling my beastlord alt after taking advantage of the double exp veterans AA.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Lately lfg trying to do some DoN's as well as LDON to work on adv stone maxing of stats.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Finish up Epic 1.5, work on DoN progression.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Wed and Sat evenings 7pm CST to about 11:30pm CST. Mon, Tue, Fri 5am CST to about 7am CST.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Tiggett Ronee - 58 bst.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Epic Heroes. Most of the EH folks I group with are now in CN. I miss the camaraderie of the group as well as attempting targets and just having fun.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I have disbanded Riggett and Tiggett from EH this evening.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Any of the EH folks that have joined you. I have grouped with Janor in some early morning DoN instances as well.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I know all of the EH folks are really enjoying the guild. I work with Agrun and he has been telling me that CN has very nice people and the guild is very similiar to what EH was. I would like to be a part of CN and rejoin the folks that made the transition from EH.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I am hoping to be able to assist in taking out targets, making progression in whatever goal the guild has, and most importantly having some fun.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!
I look forward to grouping with folks and participating in whatever events you allow me to join.

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:45 am

Well, it's about time you got around to joining us, slacker! :P

Good to see you again, buddy.

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:53 am

Hi ya Rigg!

Glad you joined the fun last night. I have been watching you (insert spooky sound here) the past few months and am thrilled you are making the move. See ya tonight mate!

Your friend,

Spen

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:56 am

Glad to see your application! I enjoyed having you on the raid last night. Awesome job ;)

See you around!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:10 am

Welcome aboard Rigg. Very nice to see you in guild chat, and looking forward to teaming up with you again. Seeya on the inside.

ogermax
Whee!

Postby ogermax » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:12 am

Gah sorry, forgot to login in, that last post was from me Max, the purple one. /bonk.

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:25 am

WooooHoooo!

Great seeing you again, bro.