65 Ranger -New app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
zupov
Whee!

65 Ranger -New app

Postby zupov » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:32 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Zupov Silvertip
-Ranger
-this is my main char
-I have an enduring breath item
-Flags (Poj Mauvin/Grummus/Behemoth/Hedge/Terris Thule/PoJ execution/PoS (askr)/PoV (aerin'dar)/Rallos Zek Also I am ready for Vex Thal I just need the Emperor SSRA kill
-Don't have a clicky buff

I have played EQ for about a year. A friend who played a text based game told me to check it out and I've liked it ever since. Tried WoW and EQ2 briefly and didnt like either. This is where I want to play.

-I love the versatility of rangers. I can melee or bow from a distance. With both snare and heal spells the usefulness of rangers and the ability to solo when needed is what I enjoy most.
-I really enjoy both raiding and grouping for exp/gear. I am not too fond of tradeskills but I do have all my skills in the 190ish range.
-When I log on now, I typically hit pok /and ooc for a few minutes for a group for either OOW/GoD/ or DoN and if unsuccessful I head to Plane of Mischief or Plane of Valor and solo bow kite for AA points. I check my LFG also and try to get anything formed I can. I usually look to lead when I can.
-My short term goals-to get to 66 for triple attack and grab about 30 aa's for entrap/punishing blade/fury of ages/and ferocity.
My long term goals are to get fully POP flagged and possibly make it to Plane of Time someday.
-My playtimes are usually available anytime from 9am PST-7pm PST monday/tuesday/wednesday.....and from 8pm PST-midnight PST thursday-sunday
-I have no alts on this server
-I was in a guild called Aluderums which then merged with a guild called Aerist. Aerist disbanded due to a large portion of people leaving for WoW and another large portion leaving for EQ2/ after this happened the remaining few disbanded the guild and left us to fend for ourselves.

Your Experience with CN

-I don't know any CN --I chose to app to your guild because it looked like you had similar playtimes, a decent playerbase, and had the same long and short term goals/namely having fun--getting xp when possible--and trying out new POP progression mobs.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them-YES

Thanks for your consideration

lealaan
I am NOT a sacrifice!

Postby lealaan » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:48 pm

nice application. look forward to grouping and talking with you in game.

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:59 pm

Nice app Zupov. Looking forward to meeting you and grouping with ya.

Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:33 pm

Very Nice App. Look forward to seeing you in game!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:13 am

Thanks for filling that out in its entirety. Know it is a long app, but gives us a better idea of who you are :)

I look forward to getting to know you!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod