68 Enchanter

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Vendettah

68 Enchanter

Postby Vendettah » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:31 pm

Vendettah Rehd
Level 68 Enchanter

This is my main and she does have a clicky buff item as well as an EB item. I have Ring of Torden, Key to Seb, alt flag to Solro Tower, I have no other flags but I have killed TT and met up with Karana, I am very willing to do any flag hits, I have always wanted to see the elemental planes

One of the most enjoyable things to me about my class is mezzing, I absolutely love it! I like being in situations where more than one mob is pulled, it's exciting and I think I'm pretty good at mezzing, I enjoy my job as crowd control. :)
One of the aspects of Everquest I have always liked is the interaction with people, meeting new people is always fun for me, I also like questing, and raiding as well. Grouping with some good friends is also fun for me.
A typical evening for me is hopping on, chatting with a few friends, looking for a group to get some exp in, MGB KEI for the masses of PoK :P , see if I can't work on a quest here or there, then log out
Goals for me would be getting EP flagged and eventually PoTime, my epic 2.0, and short term is level 70
My normal play time is between noon and midnight, eastern time.
I am currently guildless.
I have been in quite a few guilds, I've been playing EQ for 5 years, Tribal Fury, Epic Heroes, Clan Breathnach, and Warriors of Eternal Night are a few, WoEN being my latest guild, I left WoEN because of the time difference, they are western time and it was practically impossible for me to raid with them. The others I left because I felt left out and not needed, and I really would like to find a welcoming family

I do know members of your guild, Deverin, Omniox, and my good friend Tkann, I've raided with Tkann since I was in a passed guild with him, and I've grouped with him many many times, Deverin and Omniox I have grouped with a couple times in WoS, I've also fought with Deverin in DoN, and Omni in Ssra.

I have read the rules and policies and agree with and understand them completely.

If you have anymore questions about me please send me a tell, I can't wait to meet more of you :D

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:56 pm

yay ven!

took ya long enough :P
Let's suppose we all have cows! Ladies and gentlemen: this is totally awesome. Now we all have cows!

Omniox
Whee!

Postby Omniox » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:21 am

woot ven.../chant...now we go way back to the beginning :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:18 am

Heya Vend!

Seems you have quite a few friends here, nice to see your application :D

Can't wait to meet 'ya!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Tkann
Whee!

Postby Tkann » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:25 am

Just a little update on flags:
Got ven her hedge maze flag last night so her TT flag is complete :) thanks for having us on that raid Mez!
Let's suppose we all have cows! Ladies and gentlemen: this is totally awesome. Now we all have cows!