61 munkygurl

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Tchien
Munkygurl

61 munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Mon May 30, 2005 11:40 pm

Herro!

My name is Tchien Firefist. I am a level 61 monk. I realize that I do not meet your recruitment guidelines, but I was urged to apply anyway.

This is my main. I currently do not posses an EB item, but I am saving points to get an EB aug. I have no flags atm. I have the key to Charasis. I have 2 clicky buff items.

About myself:

I absolutely love being a monk. I have played most classes into the 50s and this is the most enjoyable for me. Pulling is an absolute joy. I love doing quests and tradeskills. Raiding is a lot of fun too.

Normally when I log on, I go lfg for a few hours. Finding a group can be like pulling teeth. While I wait I tend to look up odd quests and work on tradeskills.

My goals for this character include visiting the elemental planes and GoD zones once more. Having played almost to time before I quit and deleted my old characters, I wish to get back to where I once was and beyond.

I can be found online most of time. Typically from noon to midnight EST.

My alts that are worth mention are Pyremia, Shardiss, and Thorn.

I joined Semper Carborundum when I was 8th level, became an officer at 35, and started trying to get them raiding at 50. This is a source of frustration for me because they aren't learning how to work as a cohesive unit. I feel I am outgrowing SC and need to find a home that can support my goals.

I am still a member of Semper Carborundum because I care very much about the people there, I am extremely social. I don't like the idea of being unguilded. Also since I don't meet the requirements, my application is kind of a long shot. I don't want to step on any toes if I can avoid it.

My experience with CN:
I have seen members of CN all over the place, frequently grouped together. I have grouped with them on more than one occasion, though the names now elude me.

I ran into Omniox tonight in PoV and we talked for a while. She suggested I apply. So here I am

I am looking for a guild that can support my goal of access. I want to go everywhere I can within this game and I will work toward that end as well as I am able as long as EQ is going.

I have read the rules and policies and feel they are very much common sense. I particularly like idea of event sign up. That must make things flow a little better.

I thank you for your time and attention to my application. I want to point out that this is not my original character. I have played for 4 years, following character deletion and account closing, I moved to Maelin to start over. I know the game well and will be an assent.

Omniox
Whee!

Postby Omniox » Mon May 30, 2005 11:46 pm

Well looks good to me...ill have to group up with ya...so killing for a bit...i work 3rd shift so you might not see me as often :)...but the weekends is when im really on for a long time...hope to see you soon...:)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue May 31, 2005 6:23 am

Hi Tchien. Thank you for you interest in CN and nice application. Yes it's true that you don't strictly meet our posted level minimum of 65 but that doesn't automatically disqualify you. That level is a guideline that we try to adhere to so that we're all compatible. But, we value good players and the good person behind the toon mostly.
We invite you to contact one of us ingame and get into our apps channel. That's where we get to know each other, stay in contact, and all of that. As a valid app, you are welcome to join us on raids, although the raid leader maintains the authority to decide on a minimum level on a particular event.
We have a purposefully slow application process and it generally takes 2 to 4 weeks on average to become a member, depending on the person. And during that time you'll have a chance to maybe level up a little closer to 65 anyway. In a nutshell, thanks for applying and we'll see you in EQ. :) Looking forward to meeting you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:50 am

Update: With the assistance of a few helpful members of CN (Camireno, Sepiroth, Deverin), I have acsended to 62 and now have gotten to know you a lot better as a guild. Thanks for all your help. You guys are great!

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:18 pm

Yet another update: Thanks to the continued support of my new friends in CN, I have gained level 63 and am well on the way to 64. I have also earned several flags as a guest on your raids and now have the flags for PoJ trial, PoN Hedge, AD, 1 HoH trial (Crazed Norrathians), and Agnarr.

I truly appreciate the warmth with which I have been met and hope to wear your guild tag soon

Dorn
Whee!

Postby Dorn » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:07 pm

Good work Tchien, once again was a pleasure to group with you last night on your trial. Gratz on lvls

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:18 pm

At long last, I have finally made it to 65 and officially qualify for membership. Also with the help of CN I am now halfway to elemental. I can't thank you guys enough. /hugs