67 War

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
baean

67 War

Postby baean » Mon May 30, 2005 8:23 am

Baean
Warrior
lvl 67
This is my main
I have an enduring breath item
I have no flags that i know of and only key i have is for trak and ring of torden.
I have ornate gloves and ornate legings

I jus love to fight. I dont like casting cause of the downtime but i love to hack an slash an even bash. I guess i like eq cause it like the only game that has managed to keep my attention. I have been playing for about 5 years now. Normally when i play i stand around doing nothing or farming HG in rath. I do alot of LFG but rarely do i get a group. I had quit a few months ago but have jus recently returned to eq to find that everything changed and all my hommies have joined ur guild. I want to gain my plains entry can alot more aa an maybe ill do my epic if i feel like it. I use to be a member of rising knights but had to leave cause of the fact that they were being jerks and left my courpse in the befallen cause it was funny. An now im a member epic heroes and i am leaving cause there is usually only 2 members on at any given time.
I have a few alts like Dukediez, kendo, brigade, kensinx, underworld, and a few others i dont play anymore. Im also in the central time zone.
Most of my old guild is in eq like Max and Uni an a few others who i havnt seen in a few moths cause of my retierment and bad experiance with EQ 2.
Im applying cause i wanna mess wit my old friends and hopefully make new ones. An the fact that i need a guild to accomplish my goals. Ok my fingers r getting tierd an my attention span is very short so ill bring this to a close. Holla

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue May 31, 2005 6:07 am

Hi Baean. Thanks for your app and interest in CN. With all the other EH people that have moved to CN, it sounds like it might be a good move for you. Contact one of us ingame and we'll give you our apps channel. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You can group with us and are welcome join us on raids. Looking forward to meeting you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:53 am

I've known Baean since we were like lv20. He's a nice guy and knows his toon. I think he would make a good guildy.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:15 am

(giggles) another return from EQ2? Welcome back to the original land of Norrath! :D

I look forward to meeting you!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:32 am

I'm not sure about EQ2 but I know he took some time off for military action in Iraq.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:41 am

Most of my old guild is in eq like Max and Uni an a few others who i havnt seen in a few moths cause of my retierment and bad experiance with EQ 2.

Bah, I read his app!
/sticks tongue out at Pohl

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:11 pm

I must not have read that close, since I know him already. Wonder where he's been for the last week or so?