Level 70 Chanter

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Canizren

Level 70 Chanter

Postby Canizren » Wed May 25, 2005 7:14 pm

-Name Canizren
-Class Enchanter
-Level 70
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? No have Everlasting breath AA
-List which keys and flags you have. Grummus, Hedge, Xanamech, PoJ trail, Seb key
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. DoN missions, MPG
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 6-11 pm EST
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Ive grouped with alot of guild members over last two years and checked out guild website seems like good guild.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Id like to try raiding again its been awhile since ive been in guild. As far as goals maybe finish epic 1.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1063163

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed May 25, 2005 7:47 pm

Thanks for your app and interest in CN, Canizren. Get with one of us ingame and get in our apps channel. We can get to know each other and you may join us on all raids and stuff. Looking forward to knowing you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Wed May 25, 2005 10:52 pm

WOOT Hiya Cani!!

Great to see ya app here old friend. Cant wait to group with ya more. Send me a tell if ya ever need a Ranja.

Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu May 26, 2005 9:46 am

I noticed you skipped a few things on the application.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

But most notably,

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Just curious if there's reasons why you chose not to answer some of these things. I understand there's been circumstances before where people would rather discuss the guild thing privately, which is fine, but you didn't make any notation so I'm curious.

Your application is your first introduction of yourself and I'd reccommend elaborating on a few things. We're a very tight-knit community and really look at the "person behind the toon" rather than the actual character itself. It has always been an unofficial policy that gear and flags can get upgraded, but you can't change the player. So this is less of a presentation of your character than it is of yourself.

In any case, I look forward to meeting and getting to know you better,
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Canizren

Postby Guest » Mon May 30, 2005 12:10 pm

-Please list your alts on this server- Dazmir 56 SK
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Couple really small guilds only worth mentioning id say Epic Heroes , Left cause i wanted to focus on getting Lvl 70 and a few hundred AA
-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? I know a few members Edhil and Unikyte but have grouped many members. As far as raiding with guild goes no.
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them -Yes