70 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Blinkii

70 Cleric

Postby Blinkii » Sun May 22, 2005 8:00 am

-Name Blinkii http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1213371
-Class Cleric
-Level 70
-Is this character a main or an alt? my new main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes
-List which keys and flags you have. I'm flagged all the way through PoP and KT. I have seb key and howling stones
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I started this character to box my my main. (Thelios a 70 necromancer http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1161069 ) but i fell in love with palying a cleric, i just enjoy the skill required during the crappy pulls.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I do enjoy raiding but i was in a high end guild for a long time and just got tired of the raid 7 days a week 5+ hours a night grind. So now i'm just looking for a good balance.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. I've been helping people with quests a lot lately but i just like to log on, get with some friend and see what happens.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
I prefer to group in high end zones, but i've been doing a lot of old world stuff lately.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I'm curretnly working on GM all my tradskills on an alt and also my Goal for blinkii is 500aa's.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I usually play from around 5pm EST untill whenever and i play all day on the weekends.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Thelios and laeaman
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Assent, i left due to getting deployed (i'm in the USMC for 4 more months) and i just got tired of raiding everyday.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I'm grouping with Toln right now in PG other then that i haven't grouped with anyone else.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like your raid schedule and overall attitude.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I'm just looking for a laid back place to raid and progress with good people.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun May 22, 2005 2:02 pm

Thank you for your app and interest in CN, Blinkii. If you haven't already, get with us ingame and get into our apps channel. That's where we all meet, hang out, and get to know each other. You may join us on all raids, groups, and guild events starting today. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.

Siderius
Kim Son Quang

Postby Siderius » Sun May 22, 2005 2:30 pm

Nice magelo for necro :)
[75 Wildblood] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=666907">Tarjei</a>(Iksar)
[75 Grand Arcanist] <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=664788">Siderius</a> (Gnome)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen Roberts

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon May 23, 2005 8:19 am

Woot! Gogo Team Heal, I love to see new cleric apps :)

Look forward to meeting you soon! :D
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod