Guild Challenged Troll

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Gruub
Whee!

Guild Challenged Troll

Postby Gruub » Mon May 16, 2005 10:03 am

-Name Gruub
-Class Beastlord
-Level 70
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes
-List which keys and flags you have. Seb, Charsis and SolRo Tower
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Not yet

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
I love the versatility of a beastlord. The ability to solo while lfg, slowing, off tanking, buffing (especially SA) and straight dps.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy grouping and questing the most. OoW tier one armor was fun questing, epics, etc. Raids are fun and it is great to see new game content for sure, however i am not a hardcore raider. One to two raids per week would be my max.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.
My character is fairly new, I made him last November 2004. So I have been totally exping and now AA'ing for the most part. I got my loyalist faction and all tier one armor less the BP and Legs. I also finished my epic in my 50's. Currently I am AA'ing, hunting signets, and trying to get my lvl 70 spells. =) DoN has also been a great expansion for me, they are fun, short, and I love instanced zones.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Look for a friend or two and either join or put together a DoN or MPG group.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to finish my anguish key, need to reach the 200 aa goal I set (currently at 80 aa's), PoP progression, and GoD trials. I am a fairly relaxed player, I enjoy grouping with friends and guildies and working on things/quests together. I dont really enjoy pick up groups or soloing, but I love soloing til I find a good group of friends.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in FL, EST. I normally play after 6pm EST, but will be on during daytime hours this summer while I am off from work (teacher).

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).
I came from Morden Rasp to Povar to Maelin. I do have a level 67 cleric alt(Gruul) and a 66 wizard alt(Thaelson)
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Dun Caric on Morden Rasp, but it disbanded with the merger.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Not Guilded

Your Experience with CN
Just exp groups

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
I grouped with Unikyte and Camireno in BoT this morning. We played for a few hours today and chatted about CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I am a mature player with a wife and 3 children who just enjoys casually playing with other similar players. As I chatted today with Unikyte and Camireno I got a very good feeling about CN. I want a guild where people support each other, play together, quest and tradeskill together and above all else respect each other in game and in RL. As I read your web page after talking with them I became more and more encouraged that CN is exaxtly what I am looking for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I hope to get friends out of the guild, no more, no less. I dont play to get uber equipment, or show off to others. I just enjoy the time with friends and relaxing.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yes

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!
I think I have been fairly clear what type of player I am and what type of guild I am looking for. I look forward to grouping with some of you soon in game and hopefully the "fit" will be as great as I think it will be!
Last edited by Gruub on Mon May 16, 2005 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon May 16, 2005 10:18 am

What a nice well written app!

I will PM you with our applicants channel so you can join in on some more exp/raids/adventures soon :) As it states, we do raid on average of about 3 times per week, but raids aren't mandatory and we do understand that RL is more important than eq (even if I don't want to admit it!!!).

I look forward to meeting you soon!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Mon May 16, 2005 10:56 am

Hi there :D and glad you decided to app

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Mon May 16, 2005 11:09 am

Yo brudda troll~
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Tue May 17, 2005 3:25 am

I just noticed that question we have on app about having any other alts on Vazaelle, LOL. Maybe we need to update that since the merger.

Nice app tho. Glad to hear our newer members are doing some good recruiting. Cant wait to group with ya.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:25 pm

Gruub is back from an enforced vacation away from the game. Welcome back Gruub. Reactiviating app. 8)

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:55 pm

/bump

Tsekande
Klutzy Beastie

Postby Tsekande » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:15 pm

Hey Gruub, nice meeting you at the raid tonight. Can't wait to actually hang out and group somewhere. LOL :)
Tsekande Troublepouncer, 76 Vah Shir Beastlord
Henri Sootypaws, 26 Vah Shir Shaman
Dagrun, 24 Drakkin Magician
Nasrin, 17 Drakkin Monk

(Siggy under construction)