Deremstorm-64 paladin

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Deremstorm-64 paladin

Postby Guest » Sat May 07, 2005 6:21 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name Deremstorm Chaser
-Class Paladin
-Level 64
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes
-List which keys and flags you have. i have the key to Seb. and the key to Howling Stones, and have no flags atm.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? no i do not have a clicky buff yet still working on it.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I enjoy being able to melee, and heal some.. oh and takeing a beating and dieing for the damsals in distress. lol
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I have enjoyed doing mostly solo untill now and some quests.. but find myself in groups that i have a lot of fun in, and in raids that i have been haveing a lot of fun in.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. I normally help my friends that can use my help .. on epic hits or wherever i can go ,, been soloing in oow a lot lately.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Have recently gotten my faction up for DoN, and have been working on my oow faction for the armor quests.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I have been trying to lvl working slowly on my AA's have 13 atm.would like to get my epics but is not that important atm for me i just do some when i can.I have started the shawl quest so i am working on my tradskills some but havent done much with them yet.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i play at all times throughout the day and night, and my time zone is Est.
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names). Deremstar,Deremsoul.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Legon of Dreams a long time ago was gone from the game for almost a year when i came back there was only 5-6 members. Have been in Tribal Fury for around a year now because of a really close ingame friend of min, but he has left the game. now i find that i dont tlak to many of the guild members and thast they dont talk to me anymore since my friend has left.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
No I am not a member in any guild at this time.
Your Experience with CN I have been on a few Epic hit raids with CN and have enjoyed the way that the frienship and binds are there, have had lots of fun on the events that i have attended.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I helped on one or two of Bauz's Epic and helped with Pallistious's final epic hit. I know Sno , Seperoth, Babushka and some others that i find hard to remember names atm. have grouped with a few of the members.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am applying because of the tight knit family type bonds that i have seen, and the frendship between players throughout the guild.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I hope to make more friends to add to the friends that i have allready made in the guild...I just hope that i can help new friends and to be a more social , hope to learn more about my class and to be able to play it the best that i possibly can.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes i have read and understand the rules and policies.

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!

Seperoth
Whee!

Postby Seperoth » Sun May 08, 2005 3:58 pm

Woot!! Good to see your finally apping ;-)
Ive played along side Derem for a few weeks now, hese a really good guy and i think he would be nice addition to our guild.

Thumbs upp vote here.

-Seperoth

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon May 09, 2005 9:15 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Derenstorm. Get with us and get autojoined in our apps channel. You may join us on all raids, events, etc. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Flyyzipper
Whee!

Postby Flyyzipper » Mon May 09, 2005 10:20 am

sweet!!! it's about time you apped!! I have grouped with Derem a few times and he is great!!