70 wiz app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Laeariel
Whee!

70 wiz app

Postby Laeariel » Thu May 05, 2005 2:53 pm

Name: Laeariel

Class and Level : Wizard 70

Main/Alt: Main

EB Item: Yes, Knotted Turtlebone ring

Clicky buff: yes

Magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=764547

Keys & Flags: Hs, Seb, PoJ trials, HoH trials, Hedge, Tactics, Grummus, Sol Ro, EP/Time flagged and trying to get KT flagged atm

A bit about myself: Been playing for about 2 years now, with a few breaks inbetween (baby came along somehow??? any ideas how that happened pst !!!)

What I enjoy about my character: I love the damage she does and the fact that she can save a group from wiping, er sometimes .......

Things I enjoy about playing eq: Meeting new people, grouping with friends, learning other peoples style of play, enjoy raiding ....apart from PoW, that place, I despise.

What do I normally do while playing eq now: Well when I'm not sat around trying to get a group together or lfg.... I am currently either aa xp'ing somewere, playing around in DoN groups or trying to get runes in rss...

Short and long term goals for my char: Basically I play to have fun, but at the same time better my char in zone progressions and gain more aa's ... would be nice to have at least a 10k mana pool one day...

When do I normally play eq: Mainly around 5pm - 1am daily, but GMT timezone, although at weekends I play until I fall asleep usually...

Past guilds: FA, CoV, Chaos Awakend, FoV and L&H
Currently without guild

Do I know any members of CN or ever raided with you? I know Artarian (he gets me drunk for free! ) and Saph may remember me from L&H days?

Why am I applying to CN? I have heard lots of good things about CN and the fact that there is no real pressure to raid all the time, I have girls and am a single mum so it gets hard to raid 3 nights a week and all weekend especially with the time difference, but if I am on and awake count on me being there :). I also like helping out with keys, epics etc and grouping/getting to know guildies.

Goals for applying/what I expect out of the guild / Anything about how you play eq now that you hope will change once guilded: To get back into helping on raids/epics etc, I miss that from not being guilded, the only thing I expect from the guild is to have fun and meet new people along the way. The only thing I hope will change is NOT the LFG sign, BUT the fun I have missed raiding and dying numerous times while trying to take down a mob for the first time (or in coirnav's case 7 times!!)

CN rules and policies: I have read and understood the rulesand policies and agree with them (YES)

Any info you need to be aware of: Think I've covered everything above, if there is anything else you want to know just ask :)

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu May 05, 2005 3:01 pm

I do remember you......
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Sun May 08, 2005 5:20 am

Hey Laeariel good to see your app I have grouped with you for some DoN missions and In cubby a coupla times. Hope to do some raiding with you.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Artarian
Whee!

Postby Artarian » Sun May 08, 2005 6:13 am

we one of my fav drinking partners here in game ;) derfenlty one for our wild partys in our vip longue (the pool in guild hall).... and an euro player aswel... we need more of them euro players ;)
See u in game....

yes yes, i defently need to improve my use of this lanuage ;)
Artarian Annatar
75 Enchanter
Celestial Navigater

Windir Likferd
52 Rogue
Celestial Navigators

Laeariel
Whee!

Postby Laeariel » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:11 pm

Well....not quite sure how to go about this but here goes...

I am retiring Lae and therefore withdrawing my App.

Thank you for the fun I had whilst an app with you guys and girls and letting me tag along on raids, epic hits etc...

I wish you all, all the best in both rl and pixel land...

Keep up the good work CN : )

Laeariel

Laeariel
Whee!

Postby Laeariel » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:12 pm

Well....not quite sure how to go about this but here goes...

I am retiring Lae and therefore withdrawing my App.

Thank you for the fun I had whilst an app with you guys and girls and letting me tag along on raids, epic hits etc...

I wish you all, all the best in both rl and pixel land...

Keep up the good work CN : )

Laeariel

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:19 pm

We wish you well Laeariel. Sorry to see another good player gone.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:33 am

Be well in RL.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:13 am

Wish you the best, take care of yourself in that scary world we call RL!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod