Unidain 65th Necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Unidain 65th Necro

Postby Guest » Tue May 03, 2005 1:18 am

-Unidain
-Necromancer
-65 w/ 65aa's
-Is this character a main or an alt? This Toon is truly an alt, But has turned into my main.

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

-List which keys and flags you have. SEB/HS/PoJ/PoN/GRUMMUS/SOL RO ALT/EMP
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself I have been playing since 2000, I enjoy playing different classes and discovering the different strengths of them-solo and in groups.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I enjoy the dynamic abilities of the Necromancer-I solo'd him all the way to 62-Then got very bored and began enjoying the company of groups, Much more enjoyable.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I really enjoy questing and grouping-Tried tradeskilling for a while and now hate it.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. Mainly solo and grind out AA's, Work on OoW faction to complete some quests (which takes forever-I went from dubious to dubious faction in like 2-1/2 days ) LOL. /pulls hair out.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Log on , search friends list-chat a bit, sit around with LFG tag-then finally off to solo or work on leveling alts up, groups are tough to come by.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term goal is to work on AA's, there are soooo many I would like to get as well as finish my 1.0, one zone run away from completion. Has taken me this long to get this close and I am not in any rush to finish. Long term goal is to become a member of a guild that has the ability to promote growth, is fun and sustains longevity.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? AZ time zone-it changes throughout the year. My schedule is very erratic and I play when i get the chance to-Thur and Sun are usually the constant in my schedule, for my days off. Work keeps me busy with 60+ hours a week and EQ is my haven away from work.

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).
Romadon, Relent, Kohld, Phaarok, Dartak.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. My very 1st guild was Lucid Chimera, which faded after the leaders moved on and most recently I left Caelum due to conflict within guild.

If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am not a member of any guild .

Your Experience with CN- I do not have any experience with CN.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I do know Pohl/Drdeath from PoV groups and helping his alts in Unrest. I also do know Skratz and Balina from Caelum.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I Researched a few guilds and CN Has the family type feel guild that I am looking for, and is big enough to allow me to group up and help folks at different times (with as many members CN has).

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Constant fun and groupage-soloing is sooooooooooo boring. Exploring and helping folks-I have tons of EE's in the bank for rezzn and coffins for summoning-Haha, we all need em sometime!

-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes)

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks! I can tank any mob in EQ-For about 2 secs tops-I swear I really can!!!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue May 03, 2005 9:49 am

I went from dubious to dubious faction in like 2-1/2 days

/giggle , I feel your pain ;)

A well written application, I look forward to getting twitch...er I mean look forward to meeting you! :D

Talk to you soon,
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

BalinaApplebaum
Whee!

Postby BalinaApplebaum » Tue May 03, 2005 10:26 pm

Hiya uni, hope to see you again soon in game.
-Bali

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Wed May 04, 2005 6:12 am

Hi Unidain, I will put in a good word for ya. I grouped with him quite a few times a while back in POV.