66 War App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

66 War App

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:32 pm

Hello, 66 war looking for a good guild.

-Name -- Dracocan

-Class -- WArrior

-Level -- 66

-Is this character a main or an alt? -- Main

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? -- Yes

-List which keys and flags you have. -- Sol Ro, Hs, Seb, Emp key (nothing else :( ), Grummus, Hedge.-

Do you have a clicky buff item? - yes, lots thanks to ornate and fabled.

A Little Bit About Yourself -

- Have been playing since 2001...slow leveler, but love to raid. have 75 aa's atm, hoping to collect alot more before leveling up.
-- Also Box a 66 shm with 45 aa's, and same keys, would love it if he could join you as well, feels empty without him.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

-- The ability to Duo with a shaman, hate playing caster alts and having to run in circles tryin to get distance to cast root.-

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

-- Love raiding......exp'in gets boring :P , .. and who likes doing tradeskills?

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.

--Idle in Pok serveral hours waiting for a tell from friend needing help, or looking for group. Or I head out to box crappy exp :P

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

-- minor exp, chatting with friends

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

-- Having the ability to be a good tank. looking to max out my def aa's, including melee aviodence and migitation. break 10 k hp's in the future.
*dreams*
epic 2.0, Darkblade of the warlord

~SHm just being able to cast winshu would be enough, hehe. Maybe lvl 65 HoT, slow, and cappin out shm aa heal abilities.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Est, only work a few days a week, if i'm not sleepin of at work, i'm on eq, don't need a socail life when i have eq

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).

Xekiler (57 druid)
Desaster (42 nec)
Chickenofthesea (36 chanty)
~ few alts are guilded but are minor family guilds, mainly for old friends and chatting while on alts.. if that is ok

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

Brotherhood of mortals - guild broke up due to WoW and such
Caelum - Broke up due to disputes
-

If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Guildless for App
Your Experience with CN

Not much. There was one hit in SSra Caelum was attempting, (Emperor Ssra) and we were low on bodies. MAny CN people came and join with the long and tedious raid we were unprepare fore :( . still didn't have the numbers nor the experiance with the emp, but they still lended a hand and we extremly friendly in group chat.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

*raid as above*
Balina was once in Caelum... lol don't hold it agaist me for using your name if i do sumthing bad :P

Also many apps from Caelum i see are posted

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Looking for a guild around VT level.. still not at VT level myself, nor have many PoP flags, and i will be honest, i need help catching up, but do not expect the guild to jump all over the request. Looking forward to raids again

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

Hoping to see many new zones with you guys. would be cool to actaully see all those mobs on alla that are displayed as high end raid mobs fall infront of my eyes :D .

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Yes, i Agress to the rules... forgive me if i slip on the slur.. I ocassionaly use profanity but in the mispelled way ~~

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!

You already know too much :P

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:43 am

Thanks for your interest and nice app, Dracocan. Please get with us ingame and join our apps channel. That's where we get to know each other and all that. You can join us on all raids and stuff immediately, but we have a purposefully slow guilding process so please have patience. I'm looking forward to meeting and knowing you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:58 am

Draco!
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

BalinaApplebaum
Whee!

Postby BalinaApplebaum » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:14 am

Woot Draco! Cant wait to see ya!

-Bali

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:01 pm

Do you guys let the apps know eventaully if they have a shot at making it into the guild?

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:54 pm

Of course. Gotta catch them online tho and know who they are if they're on alts a lot. Give me a yell ingame when you can plz.