Eonan - Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Eonan - Application

Post by Eonan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold? I give DBG money each month and they let me keep AA's...

-Name: Nanoe
-Class: Beastlord
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 13944 assigned

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I do not

-List which keys and flags you have: TDS stuff, been so long that I don't remember what though. Essentially nothing current.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Pyrite - Wizard 104; Enec - Necro 104; Shayos - Rogue 105; Eonan - Paladin (original main way back in the day) like...87? 90 Magician whos name I forget, and 86 or 87 Warrior whos name also escapes me

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): You forget how much you miss the lore, reading, and "world" of EQ. I like many have taken several breaks over the years, the most recent one is two years long. I like to challenge myself with multi-boxing, but also enjoy grouping with others. My years of hardcore raiding have passed, I can only devote so much time during the week to the game, and I look to spend it around like minded people.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Hit level cap with the Beastlord is the primary goal, but I'd like to eventually get a full 6-box group completed which will require DBG fixing character transfers sadly. Mostly just looking to have fun, do some progression stuff occasionally, and explore new content on a slow pace.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I live on the East Coast, but work from 0500-1500 EST Monday-Friday. This means I drag my ass to bed at 2000 EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Realistically, probably only Saturday evening raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Man I had to dig into the noggin for this one...
Red Band Brigade - this was smy last guild, joined them for a few months when I came back last time and played through TDS a bit. I burned out and quit playing, also coincided with me getting a new job.

Pak`Cafan - Waaaaaaaaaay back during Dragons of Norath, Depths of Darkhallow, and Prophecy of Ro days. These guys were fun but it has been ages since I spoke to any of htem. Three of my characters are still in Pak`Cafan, specifically my Wizard and Necro (and I think maybe my Paladin).

Unconquered - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back during PoP, GoD, and OoW, prior to the game and the guild failcascading thanks to the launch of WoW and EQ2.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? None, Hortonn saw my "Looking for Guild" advert in game and mailed me.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? After speaking with Hortonn you guys seem like a good fit for my goals, which are to play as little or as much as I want with no pressure.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A group of adults to play a ridiculously old game with, who understand what adult obligations are.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yep!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Things and Stuff for People

-Where are you from? Originally? Virginia.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Bleu...I assume you meant French Canadian.

Re: Eonan - Application

Post by Littlabit » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 pm

Please see your PM with information and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 110 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"