Suex 105 SK

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
suex
Whee!

Suex 105 SK

Postby suex » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: Suex
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: Troll
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 16K

-Magelo Number (if you have one): did waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day

-List which keys and flags you have: I'll explain below

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Aruzzo, 102 Mage and have access to a few toons on a friends f2p account but that's my only real alt/bot

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I played EQ from almost day 1 back in 1999 on Tarrew Mar in Enlightened Dark. We lead the server every expansion and were #3 server wide behind Legacy of Steel and Fires of Heaven until EQ2 came out. I raided 40+ hrs a week, 7 days a week from 1999 until around 2007. I just came back to the game a few months ago. The last few months have been a blast getting caught up to level 105, re-equipped in gear (t2, best I can get with a group) and seeing a bit of what I missed in 10 years. I'll never raid to the extent I did back in the day but I still have fun playing. I met some people in HG my first week back that were super nice and very helpful. Unfortunately, we are completely unable to kill ANYTHING unless it is 4 expansions old so I'm essentially missing out on 1/2 the game. I'm looking for a group that is friendly and open to helping each other but at the same time able to raid at least something that is current/relevant. I don't need to be guilded with 100 other people again that all raid 7 nights a week until 2am. But I do need to be with people that can follow instructions, do their job and execute a simple raid.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Honestly, I don't have any goals right now in the game. I'm enjoying being back to playing. I like progressing, beating challenges, helping others and being with people nice enough to help me if I need it.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Columbus, Ohio, EST. a few nights a week after work until around 10pmEST, as much as I can on the weekends, especially in the winter when it's too cold to golf.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I would say consistently 2 out of 3 to be safe.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Currently in HG, haven't left yet, only guild I've been in since I've been back. Love Xoron, helluva guy, but god damn our members are dumb as hell and they cant raid shit unless it's 4 expansions old.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? None and no, Hortonn said come fill out an app

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I was told you guys were a good fit for what I want in a guild, and Hortonn seemed to verify that when I spoke with him.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A group of people that can follow simple instructions and kill ANYTHING in semi-current content and at the same time are friendly enough to help with group stuff on non-raid days.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? ya

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Recruiting Manager for Kokosing Inc

-Where are you from? Columbus, Ohio

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Canada and their beer sucks, hockey sucks, snow sucks, their flag sucks and their anthem sucks. But gravy on french fries is GENIUS!

Jaia
Whee!

Re: Suex 105 SK

Postby Jaia » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 am

Until you have snowmobiled to a hockey game and bought beer and poutin after singing the anthem and saluting the flag.. not sure you can comment :)

suex
Whee!

Postby suex » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:19 am

Actually, I'm all for snowmobiles and snow. I just got on a roll and had a lil too much 'merica in me. I should have omitted the snow part ;)

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 am

Please see your PM with information and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"