Lanyder 69 Enchanter

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lanyder
Whee!

Lanyder 69 Enchanter

Postby Lanyder » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:15 am

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name - Lanyder
-Class - Enchanter
-Level - 69
-Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? - Yes
-List which keys and flags you have.
Flags:
Grummus, MB, TT, PoJ Trial (Exec), VZ, TZ, Sol Ro Alt Access
Keys:
Trakanon Idol, Key to Charasis, Enchanted Ring of Torden, Key to Aerin Dar Lair

-Do you have a clicky buff item?
I have a telescope, Inlaid Jade Hoop, and Staff of the serpent

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Crowd control is my favorite part of being an enchanter. Since I enjoy helping people, buffing is my second favorite. Also I have many spells that are useful for tradeskills which is helpful to me and others.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I like everything about EQ; having fun and being challenged! I enjoy experience groups and raiding most. Tradeskilling I really enjoy and am working my skills slowly to 250 and then 300.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
I log in and check guild list. I check my friends list to see who else is on. I try to find an xp group in OoW or DoN usually, or help someone with a quest or tradeskills. I hang around PoK and check vendors for tradeskill items, do some tradeskilling, and MGB when people need it. Chat with friends. Play until I am too sleepy to see the screen then go to bed, hehe.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I want to slowly work my way to level 70, but I want to build my AAs along the way. I want to get my 69 and 70 spells. I want to have all tradeskills to 300 eventually (they are all 200+ now). I have epic 1.0 and eventually want to get 1.5. I would really like to do more PoP progression.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am in EST and normally play from 6pm til 2am.

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).
Ignioous, Kemoldar, Kimagan, Lanydaer, Lanydar, Lanydir, Lanydor (Okay, so I am not the most creative person.)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
I have been been in Fellowship of Vazaelle for most of my EQ time. It is a very nice, small family guild, but has lost many members over the last year and a half. Now there is rarely anyone on when I play. I have outgrown the guild and want to see more content.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
I have removed myself from my previous guild

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
I know Silly, Saphirone, Samane, Szork from grouping with them a few times in DoN missions. One night I got to join CN in DoN working on progression. I have grouped with many others from the guild and have always been impressed.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
The people that I have have met have been very nice, fun, and grood players. I would like to get to know more of them and have more chances to group/raid with them. I am looking forward to raiding occasionally and seeing new content.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I want to meet new people, have fun playing with people that enjoy similar game goals, and have a sense of community.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yes, I have read the rules and policies and understand and agree with them.

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!
I understand it will take a few weeks and am fine with that, although I am anxious to be a part of the guild. I look forward to meeting everyone and having fun together.

Lanyder
Whee!

addition

Postby Lanyder » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:20 am

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:34 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Lanyder!! Great to see your App!!!!!!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:03 am

OHHH! I'm so excited! Lany is an awesome person and an extremely talented chanty. I've been secretly hoping to see an app here for quite some time :) I can't wait 'till you meet everyone here, you're going to love them (and them love you!)- WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:26 am

I've been secretly hoping to see an app here for quite some time

It was a SECRET? Doh! And there I was telling him to apply or else I'd pay another visit to Felwithe.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:35 am

Ohhh Szorkypie, don't you be going after our fair-skinned brethren! Hell hath no fury like a high elf scorned!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:23 am

WOOT Lany, I see you! Come into chat with me! ;)

Windrien
Punt Me

Postby Windrien » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:50 pm

It is good to finally see your app here Lany. Good luck.

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:30 pm

Excellent application, mighty 'chanter! I'll look forward to grouping with you in the future. /salute

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"