105 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Carryion
Whee!

105 Ranger

Postby Carryion » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Account type: Gold

-Name: Carryion
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 26000

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3702634

-List which keys and flags you have:

ALOT would it not be easyer to look at Magelo?

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Clr Layloni 105 16500 AA
Enc Lavitious 105 15000AA
Sham Lettheirbe 105 3000AA Buff bot

A Little Bit About Yourself
I have been playing EQ since June of 1999 I like the game I also play ADOM. More personal info on me I dont like being teasted about my spelling I did have a IQ if 120 to I came down with Spinal med-a-giness Witch I died from. When I woke up I had to learn how to talk, walk and spell all over. I do have long term memory problems but its not stop me from doing things. I treat other the way I like to be treated. And I expice the same. Other wise Im layed back and play alot!

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I lost doing things other dont do Go fater rare clickies and build my toon in may way throw task mission ect I love to raid. I have been raiding with Carryion for 16 years

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Get all the hero task and mission down is my long term so If I see some thing that will rise HP Man ect I like to do thenm!
Short term Just fine a place I can call home. This will probley be my last guild I join.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
24/7 if my body would let me LOL Im CST I normal play every day from 11 am to 1 am

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

There will be a few Sat raid I could not make due to some of the thing I do on weekend. I work with CR ( Celerbrate Recover ) So I prepair on Sat to give talks on Sundays

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

My First raid Guid was SOS I was in it a totaly of 3 years then left game when my Wife and kids died! When I come back I join SoS again for 1 year then they folded and most went to RBB Stay there awail and went off on my own join a few guild Even CN in 2010 when I was a officer in Tribal Fury and Witch I end up become on ;leader of it then I closed the guild to join you all! If my memory serves me right 9 Remember Longerterm memory is not my best forta And after I went here and their and End up in CT. I was in CT 8 month it was just to much for me and made me dislike the game so I left Sorry I can tell ya more I just dont remember. I left a friend have use of my toon when I come back to the game I was in Halo guardians YUK I wont go in to the reasons why I left. But Lets say the 5 mons in they didnt win but 1 raid and it was the same one every time! Boring!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

No The guild I left was my Own Lesser Nobility

Your Experience with CN Its been so long when I join in 2010 it was to help them in anyway I could I was in complet Raid gear and help in a lot of way, Task raid ect

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I only know Nickjay but he a young kid that was in HG dont know him well at all!
I could not tell ya who I know in CN Id have to take a closer look. About 3 months aho

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Looking for a Home to put my sword A place that can raid and relax and enjoy my self!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Well I had other offers UF But I dont want to raid like I did and you all fit the bill! Have fun and do all the old raid I did when in CT

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

Yes Lot to read I use my program to read it for me!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I'm Disabled. So I do nothing but my hobies like E-bikes and Hiking

-Where are you from?
Alabama

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Have none

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 105 Ranger

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm

PM sent with information, glad to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:36 am

"I was a officer in Tribal Fury and Witch I end up become on ;leader of it then I closed the guild"
What kind of crack are you smoking? Are/were you Cliffy?

Carryion
Whee!

Postby Carryion » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 pm

[quote="Meso"]"I was a officer in Tribal Fury and Witch I end up become on ;leader of it then I closed the guild"
What kind of crack are you smoking? Are/were you Cliffy?[/quote]

Well I can pull up the guild for ya if you want to see it.!

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 am

Tribal Fury is not closed! Sleeping yes! Dead No! TF still has 602 members.
Perhaps you realize who you are talking to, perhaps not. Perhaps my memory has some holes in it. But I do not recall you being guild leader.
As the bad boys with the red sleeves were gathering, Cliffy the misguided became guild leader. When their efforts to turn TF into a hard core raiding guild failed and after they drove away many good people, they split off to form RBB. Cliffy passed leadership to Jibvalde. TF attempted a merge with AD but it flopped as both guilds active memberships had been decimated. When Jibvalde retired from EQ he passed leadership of TF to my paladin. To this day Oerin is still guild leader of Tribal Fury.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:51 am

Can I join TF?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:46 pm

absolutely

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 pm

App Removed
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"