New Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Donjr.
Whee!

New Application

Postby Donjr. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Application for Membership
If you are not a main... or you have a main in another guild or on another server and trying to app to CN with a alt, Please do not fill out the app or proceed any further.

Your Main Character : Trumpeterjr.

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Trumpeterjr.
-Class: Bard
-Race: Inbred Anglo Saxon
-Level: 103
-Number of AAs: 10.5k. No wait, 12k. No, actually 9k. I can't remember.

-Magelo Number (if you have one):Is this like a Frequent Flyer #? I guess I don't have one then since Daddy owns his own plane.

-List which keys and flags you have:Car, Executive White House Washroom(not sure about this one...its cinder block with a bulb hanging by a wire), Griffyndor Flag in my bedroom.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): As I will likely have a lot of free time on my hands soon in a medium security penitentiary ( I sure hope they have good wifi), I'm looking to get back into EQ and forget about RL for awhile.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Not getting beat up by guards ( I don't mean the Freeport Militia), Staying in my Dad's will and learning to sleep without a night light or my Hello Kitty jammies.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Not sure on the lights out policy yet, I'll have to get back to you on this one.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Not sure about this one , either. However i'll try to make as many as I can if the prison bullies don't destroy my laptop.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Bratva, GoP, and GSOA.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: My previous guild privileges have all been revoked, so until Dad says I can come back or not, I'm not in any guilds currently and have no security clearance. I was just trying to help, you know?

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?My previous guild Bratva had detailed dossiers on many of your members and I am familiar with several. No, wait, that's not true.... I don't know any of you .

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?Meet new friends, have people to correspond with and help me kill time while I'm in what Dad calls "Time Out With Barbed Wire" .

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?Same as above.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?I'm not really great at following rules -- even when counseled and tutored on what NOT to do by my Dad's legal team. So i'm going to say YES.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm an overprivileged, silver spoon sucking sycophant with no discernible skills other than my "normal" pulse rate.

-Where are you from?New Jersey

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Canadians speak English?