Paidin ~ 85 Cleric App.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Paidin
Whee!

Paidin ~ 85 Cleric App.

Postby Paidin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Your Main Character: Paidin

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name:Paidin
-Class:Cleric
-Race:Dark Elf
-Level:85
-Number of AAs:5315

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Never used a magelo back when i played but once I am higher level I can buy and make one easy enough.

-List which keys and flags you have: I just returned to the game after many years, I have no idea what I do have not much if anything.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Just returning after many years away, Paidin is the only toon I have on my account.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love grouping and trying to be the best I can be as the healer it was one of the thoughts/reasons that made me want to come back to Everquest after so long and play again, also working on progression for the Game old and current and the progression on relearning how to play my class so I may be useful to my group or guildies or anyone in need, and I also would like to help others out when i possibly can like people did back in 2002 on Everquest I still am of the mind frame that we should help others more than our selfs specially if you consider a guild your family like I always used to 14 years ago.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Right now I am currently working towards finishing epic 1.0,1.5,2.0 and grouping for EXP/AA when i'm able, I also have been looking up some old clickie quests and stuff to be useful like this Gyrospire Relocation Device I looked over the quest and it seems like it would help a lot as a Cleric. Over time i'd like to work and get all the needed AA's to be able to heal my group members with no deaths as well as working towards level 105 for spells and gear over time to one day help and heal on raids. Later on down the road I will want to do tradeskills as well and try to max them all and do trophys that was also something I missed about Everquest was farming mats to make neat tradeskill items and food ect ect. it all comes down to, i'm just looking to have fun and meet nice people in return.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?: I plan to play almost weekly depending on Docter Apps. since I am struggling with some health related things that are keeping me homebound and my timezone is "CST"

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all):: I currently do not meet the Requirements to raid but I would like to add that once I relearn my class and am of the right level with the requirements needed I should be able to maintain a weekly RA of 80%-100% of the time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.: When i made my toon I was sent an invite to Dragonlords but since talking to Hortonn about CN I have talked to a officer in DL and gave a notice and explained that I was applying to a different guild and left guild on very good terms.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: When I made my toon I was sent an invite to Dragonlords but since talking to Hortonn about CN I have talked to an officer in Dragonlords and gave a notice and explained the situation that I was applying to a different guild and I left the guild on very good and polite terms.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?: Since only being back a short time I have not had the pleasure to group with many people at all. Hortonn contacted me because of seeing my looking for guild post in the Lobby. we talked for a good 20 or 40 minutes but to be flat honest no I dont know anyone on a personal level, yet.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?: After talking to Hortonn and asking him a few questions I came to the conclusion that CN could become a forever home over time for me with great friendly and mature people.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Friends,Loyalty,Fun,Exploring,Progression and Just to have a good time on Everquest and meet good friendly people.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?: Yes I have looked over and read them and as far as I can tell at this point in time I "fully" understand them, yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?: Currently having some Health problems of my own and off work but I live on the Family farm and take care of some light livestock and my dog and just farm things such as bailing hay and working on tractors or welding, my Father is sickly now days because of his age I recently moved him into my home so I can take better care of him as his Caretaker and trying to keep him home instead of a dreaded nursing home.

-Where are you from?: North East, Oklahoma

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling): My favorite color is Teal, like you see on those old 1957 chevy bell airs, Teal on top Cream on bottom on those old cars... those two colors are wonderful.

Thank you, Paidin

Hortonn
Whee!

Re: Paidin ~ 85 Cleric App.

Postby Hortonn » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Tagged today (7/10/17) :grrr:

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Paidin ~ 85 Cleric App.

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Please see your PM with information
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"