Rottinniss thePutridmancer

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rottinniss
Whee!

Postby Rottinniss » Thu May 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Your Main Character
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold
-Name:Rottinniss thePutridmancer
-Class: Necro
-Race: Drakkin
-Level:105
-Number of AAs:
-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
not real sure I have a lot of rof done, cotf, and darkened sea

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I have some but probably wont play them all lvl 85 and under

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy the game seeing what I can and cant do as a necro, I love to group, raid, questing, and soloing only if I have to.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
short term is to get back in the groove of the game
long term I want to raid the big stuff, and do it with a guild that is progressing as a guild as a whole.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
at night 7pm to about 10/11 cst, central standard time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I should be able to make Tuesdays and Wednesdays but when school starts back up ill probably have daughters volleyball games to go to on weekends and sometimes on Tuesdays

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Halo Guardians, I left to join a friend who ended up leaving game a month later.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am not apart of any other guild
Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Hortonn, Xaynax,

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Talked to xaynax and just wanted to play in same guild as her husband and her and hortonn

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
fun, friendship, and loot lol

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
this is long I work 9 hours a day at my full time job 6am til 4pm, Monday through Friday, I own my own janitorial business, from about 5pm til 7pm Monday through Friday doing that, I have 3 kids at home, 1 in college, 1 in college and 1 at home play vball, my youngest son plays football, and I am president of an organization that does soapbox derby racing for special needs kids, I also have my 20 yr old special needs sister in law and my mother in law in my house we take care of.
-Where are you from?
Canyon Texas
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Purple