non raider app till raids have openings

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
marksonfusions
Whee!

non raider app till raids have openings

Postby marksonfusions » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: linesh /josephz
-Class: monk/ beast
-Race: iksar/ cat
-Level: 105/ 105
-Number of AAs: 18637/ 17800

-Magelo Number (if you have one): none

-List which keys and flags you have: all flags and keys up to tbm

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): jopsehz 105 bst, layfon 105 ranger, deafs 105 sk would like to add bst and monk they are on separate accounts incase one is needed more than another. monk would be main but am ok if we need bst more.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): grouping raiding questing and helping others. along with exploring all content I can

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I am a returning player and hoping to get back to top dps and remake my toons name as one of the best.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? afternoon- night eastern time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I meet all requirements to raid when a spot becomes available

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. red band brigade when I quit eq came back the guild was disbanded. current guild is kingdom of justice, I want to leave due to it being a free to play guild with very few members willing to group.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently in kingdom of justice. looking to move to a raiding guild or an actual guild who groups together and does stuff. currently only 4 people have EoK in that guild and most are free to play.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I have known gelido for a very long time we used to compare gears and help eachother out a lot.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? gelido says its good people that are always willing to help progress and group and that's what im looking for. groupage, raids if I can anything other than being asked to help PL.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to be accepted into your guild and to make friends to explore new and old content with.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? military/ security

-Where are you from? florida

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: non raider app till raids have openings

Postby Littlabit » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"