CN App - Deuc

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Deuc
Whee!

CN App - Deuc

Postby Deuc » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Your Main Character - Deuc
Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Mick Fleck
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 16,800

-Magelo Number (if you have one):n/a

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Wweini - 105 - Mage

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Questing, Raiding, Grouping, exploring.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Max out Achievements - Have fun with friends while challenging ourselves.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST - All different times, mostly late nights at this time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Not sure at this time. Spoke with Littlabit about this.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Dragon Lords - My friends that I group with daily are here in CN.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I can drop from Dragon Lords.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Jimbob, Cymril, Pori, Achie, Warador

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I really like the way your members speak so highly of the team/family atmosphere.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A solid team that likes to achieve goals.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Caretaker/Dad

-Where are you from? Alabama

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blu------Yellow

Emarinn
Whee!

Re: CN App - Deuc

Postby Emarinn » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Roll Tide or War Eagle?
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Deuc
Whee!

Postby Deuc » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:50 am

LOL, being an in import to Alabama from NH, I am just a huge SEC fan. The Iron Bowl is my favorite sporting event because I get to see all my friends and neighbors go crazy. New England has nothing on Alabama or Auburn fans. :)

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:40 am

Does anybody have an idea how much better the world would be without sport fans?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:19 pm

A damn Yankee!
Definition: a Yankee that came down and didn't leave. (AKA a Yankee with a U-Haul)
Heh, I can say that because I R one. Originally from Maine and never imagined myself living in Bama.

I'm with you Goof. I cringe when folks that haven't even played sports start quoting stats. I like to watch a good game. But I don't care who is playing.
I don't understand folks that will get into fist fights over "their" team, or the Alabama fans that were in tears when Bama lost the big game.

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Deuc wrote:LOL, being an in import to Alabama from NH, I am just a huge SEC fan. The Iron Bowl is my favorite sporting event because I get to see all my friends and neighbors go crazy. New England has nothing on Alabama or Auburn fans. :)

You're OK in my book! I prefer the Tide, but I'll root for Auburn in any game they play, outside of the Iron Bowl. :lol:

Meso wrote:I'm with you Goof. I cringe when folks that haven't even played sports start quoting stats. I like to watch a good game. But I don't care who is playing.
I don't understand folks that will get into fist fights over "their" team, or the Alabama fans that were in tears when Bama lost the big game.

To each their own, IMO. I was pretty much just a basketball fan, with a few college football teams I'd follow sporadically, but when I met my husband, he was a HUGE football fan, although he was more into pro football. He got me into watching football, and just enjoying the game. I'll admit to hollering at the TV when things are either going really well or when they're going really badly, however, the folks that start getting violent are insane - that's the ridiculous stuff that just makes other fans look terrible. It's just a game, and a really fun distraction from the realities of life!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Deuc
Whee!

Postby Deuc » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am

Well, I played baseball until my mid twenties. Then was a coach for many years. I can't stand pro sports mostly. Those people are way over paid. Nothing like watching a good rival hockey game or Australian Rules Football though. Just ask Pori! :)

I did wander down to Alabama and didn't leave! LOL Met some rare spawn actual female woodelf in a very new zone called The Dreadlands one day and five kids later I am still head over heals for her.

Anyway, I finally got an official invite last night and am an App now. Thanks for that. I am glad to find a place here on Drinal that feels like a good fit for me.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

be warned we have weird folks here...littlabit likes fake wrestling...goofy is filled with love disguised as hate and ommina pretends he does not wont raid wipes...this crew scares the shiz outa me

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"