Tornne App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
tornne
Whee!

Tornne App

Postby tornne » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Tornne
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 24143

-Magelo Number (if you have one):can update an add

-List which keys and flags you have:
T3 BM raid flagged
Arx all floors
Plane of War
Solteris
Many others

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Feind - 105 - Monk
Fadzz - 105 Bard
Valdail - 105 - Cleric
Mezsum - 105 Enchanter
A few others 85 - 90

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Raiding - Love it. Love the idea of a large group of people coming together to kick the shit of a bad ass NPC
Solo- as a warrior not so much fun
Tradeskilling - Its a love hate thing, evrey other expansion seems ok
exploring - Love it
Questing - loved crystallos, loved solteris flagging, Hated underfoot, TBM was ok, so far EOk isn't to bad

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
- quests - finish off all of my heroic aa
- Epic wouldn't mind doing 2.5 to say I did it
- tradeskills - need to finish my aug

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
- I'm in PST time zone and usually am on every day, and mostly in the evenings.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
- I should be able to make at least 80% raid attendance. I would like to be higher but sometimes work likes to think its in charge of my life

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
- Phoenix rises - Left when a group of leaders decided to separate and open there new guild. A lot of drama and I decided to come her and play with a couple friends casually

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Havent raided or grouped a ton with but guild has a good rep

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
- CN has a good rep on the server. plus I like the family / raid climate

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
- Currently I am geared in TBM gear plus a few rares. mostly I want to raid and enjoy the game. I would like to finish progressing through t3 and see EOK raids but that's secondary to the fun of beating new events

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I supervise 6 McDonalds

-Where are you from? Oregon

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling): Blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Tornne App

Postby Littlabit » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:18 pm

See your inbox for a PM on further steps, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"