Membership application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Cratos
Whee!

Membership application

Postby Cratos » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 am

Your Main Character: Cratos

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): GOLD

-Name: Cratos
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Human
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 11750

-Magelo Number (if you have one): No longer have a Magelo account

-List which keys and flags you have: all keys . Epic 2.0/ T5 DON prog/ T6 Trials

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Only alt I play is a bard named Maolan( Heroic char that does the new zone exploration for Cratos.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy raiding (teamwork) , grouping, making good friends.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Continuing to accumulate AA's now that the cap is over 20K.. :(

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play quite often and my timezone is EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I plan on attending 100 % of the raids, unless there is a family matter that needs attending to.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Cats in Hats( guild disband), Legends of Mystic Hero's ( Went to Red band Brigade to raid), RBB ( Guild disband), Dragonlords( leaving them in good standing to raid again)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Dragonlords. I am seeking a more active guild and to raid again.

Your Experience with CN: only experience I have is being guild mate to Toadsbuddy and Jimbob.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Toadsbuddy and Jimbob. No unfortunately I have not yet raided with CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? The people I do know in CN are good people and have said only good things about CN

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? New friends, teamwork and a chance to experience new content.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Retired (finally)

-Where are you from? NY. I would just like to state, that if I am accepted, I will be unable to start raiding until Jan. 17th as I have just moved my family back to NY and still need time to get the house in order. After that time I will be able to attend all raids. I am looking forward to joining and await your response.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Membership application

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:43 am

Good to see your app, sent you a PM with more information , talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"