App for Mishafael

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Misha
Whee!

App for Mishafael

Postby Misha » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Your Main Character Mishafael

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Mishafael
-Class: Druid
-Race: Human
-Level: 103
-Number of AAs: 12300 apx

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 2019319

-List which keys and flags you have: Most everything up to lvl 100 - not much if anything after

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have seven accounts with maybe 30+ druids of lower levels, a smattering of Up-jumped lvl 85s all in non melee classes. I have a 102 beastie, and a 100 mage and shammy.

A Little Bit About Yourself I sing sometimes

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love to group and make friends, raiding is fun and I am a master tradeskiller in all available trades to me.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I always want to be the best I can be. Short term I guess would just get to 105 and long term would be to get to know everyone and lets go have fun!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am currently GMT+0. But I am a night owl and so choose to go with USA guilds mostly. There comes a point where I fall from my chair so maybe some night I will leave 10-11 your time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Tuesdays and Wednesday I can usually meet with no big issue but Saturday will depend on if I get a gig.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. SOOO many over the years... Many were family guilds. Raiding guilds I guess you might call many of them second tier in that we were not always raiding the latest and greatest content. The exception was several years with CT. (lvl 70 through 85-or so) I will speak with anyone who wants the story on why I left, but not here if you don't mind

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Nopers!

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? CN was pointed out to me by a friend as where I might find a happy home. As far as raiding, if my memory serves, a guild I was with used to raid with you at times. But that, too, was long ago.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Just a recommendation from a friend which I followed up doing a bit of investigation of CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Fun! Friends? A challenge far beyond S/Molo

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes Sir

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from? Ireland, France, Just say Europe as I move around some

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Kelly Green of course! Actually Blue, a deep deep blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: App for Mishafael

Postby Littlabit » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:40 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Hortonn
Whee!

Re: App for Mishafael

Postby Hortonn » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:45 pm

About time it showed up !!